Your favorite hidden mickey

superbird

DIS Veteran
Were going in a couple of days and wanted to know everybodies favorite hidden Mickey to look for. Who's first???? :cool1: :jumping4:

i love finding hidden mickeys. i think my favorite is at AK in Rafiki's Planet. i have been told its the smallest one in all the parks. about the size of my small finger - fingernail.

hint its near the Rain Forest exhibit.

superbird said:
Were going in a couple of days and wanted to know everybodies favorite hidden Mickey to look for. Who's first???? :cool1: :jumping4:

I see you'll be staying at the Poly, there are 3 good ones there. When you walk into the Beautiful Lobby look on the floor straight ahead before you turn right to check in. There's a really nice Mickey on the floor made of slate. Then when you go up (or down) the steps of the Great Ceremonial House that are on the right side (if you're facing the pool area) check out the bamboo in the wall, you'll see a Mickey in there too.

But my absolute favorite at the Poly is at the counter where you can get bagels, muffins, etc., right next to Kona Cafe near the exit leading to the monorail. You'll see colored glass shards that are part of the decor on the countertop there, look carefully and you will see a very distinct Mickey made from the colored glass.

Have a wonderful trip, and tell those great cm's Marilyn says Aloha!
:cutie: :crazy: :wave2: :wave: :smooth: :cheer2: :earsgirl:

In the haunted Mansion, in the dining room scene, one of the place settings form a hidden mickey. Also, the rivers of time ride in Mexico, near the end, where the people are trying to sell you souveniers, the pots along the river bank there is a hidden mickey as well.

If you go to Germany in Epcot, there should be a small villiage with a toy train..there is a mickey figurine somewhere in there. Also in Philharmagic, on the right of the screen before or after the show there is a mickey head in the tuba.

Hidden Mickeys seem to be everywhere!
My favourite is....
In Blizzard Beach. If you take the Ski Lift up, near the top you'll see some grass, rocks and boulders on a cliff-like area (this area is non-accesable so look for it while on the lift.) There are three rocks that are really a perfect hidden Mickey!

My favorite hidden Mickey is at R&R roller coaster. When you go into the "studio" to hear Aerosmith. The cables on the floor are rolled into circles and make a Mickey. This was a great ride even though the first time I stood in line I left at the chicken exit. My DF finally convinced me to ride it!

don't forget to check your bedspread at your resort. there's usually one in there.

My all time favorite is in AK in Dinoland. If you are facing the one horn flashy dino...count two car spaces over to the right and there is a perfest Mickey head in the pavement, its beside the Corvair.

merfsko said:
Hidden Mickeys seem to be everywhere!
My favourite is....
In Blizzard Beach. If you take the Ski Lift up, near the top you'll see some grass, rocks and boulders on a cliff-like area (this area is non-accesable so look for it while on the lift.) There are three rocks that are really a perfect hidden Mickey!

I love that one...I think it is one of the best ones.

The hidden donald in HM is kinda cool. So is the one that the grim reaper holds up...

I love looking for hidden mickeys.
This is going to sound crazy. The last time we were at the HM, I looked at the bride's beating heart. If you look at the way it lights up, I swear it looks like a mickey shape.

One of my favorites is in the back lot tour. If you look at cloud backdrop you will see a hidden Mickey.

I have been distracted from enjoying rides by looking for hidden Mickeys. The one on the fireplace at WL is good. I also like the one at HM mentioned above.

I'm not sure it's a true hidden mickey, but on the Land ride at Epcot in the hydroponic area they have a squash that is growing in the mickey shape. The cast member actually pointed it out, so I'm not sure it qualifies.

If you ride Mission Space at Epcot look into the monitor before the ride starts and you can find 2 hidden Mickeys there. Have a great time!

One of the Vikings on the mural in the waiting area for Maelstrom is wearing Mickey ears!!

If you go to the TOWN HALL you can request a list of HIDDEN MiCKEYS. My sister and I got this once, and had a ball trying to find them all. When we found them we wrote who found it beside the location. We also added others that we found.
My favourite on is the hidden Minnie in The Great Movie Ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter