• 50s Prime Time Cafe

• Hollywood and Vine

• Hollywood Brown Derby

• Mama Melrose's

• Sci-Fi Dine-In

Results are only viewable after voting.

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Same again - just full-service and buffet. Difficult one, this - went for HBD in the end for the food, although it does lack something that I can never quite put my finger on. We haven't done 50s Prime Time or H&V.

Hi Deb!
Only done 2 of them but love the Sci Fi Diner for the fun of it! Love the old clips of sci fi films and the food's not bad either.:D

Ok, here I've eaten at the H&V, Sci-Fi and Mama Melrose. I voted for H&V. Nice decent buffet, fun character meal...a little sterile in atmosphere maybe, but still good...atleast for Breakfast which is all I've done there. Mama's I liked and would go back, though I thought it was maybe a little pricey for what it was...but still, it was a very close second. Sci-fi...well, it's ok. I'm glad I tried it...I'd even go back again sometime, but I'm not in any rush - it wasn't anything special past the first 10 minutes of novelty - I can always just stay home and watch TV while I eat if I want :rolleyes: ;)

Penny :)

I haven't been to HBD, but I do like the Sci-Fi for the fun element - it's just so corny!

50's Prime Time!! It is so much fun there. Love momas pot roast, the desserts are fab. The waiter/waitresses are hilarious. Can't wait to go back - its one of the best attractions in MGM!!

I've only been in Hollywood & Vine and The Brown Derby so far. I've voted for H&V because although The Brown Derby was very nice, and the food excellent, we love H&V for the huge selection of foods on the buffet, the characters and the relaxed atmosphere.

I've only done the Sci-Fi and H&V. My vote went to Sci-Fi, it was great and the kids got the frisbee thingy as a momento..:)

Hi there everyone,

We have only done the Sci Fi Diner, we thought that was great fun, and the food was quite good to, DD's loved it as well.
We are going to try 50's Prime Time next time as that also looks fun, roll on december!!.

GARY & HELEN
:)

Hello everyone. I voted for HBD - mainly because on our first visit to the restaurant (about 2 years ago), there was a lady playing on the piano ("When you wish upon a star"). It was so beautiful my eyes started to leak! My husband and son were quite choked up too but would never have admitted it! It was truly magical. Sadly, when we went there last year there wasn't anyone playing.

Jackie

Just love 50's Prime Time (especially if you get a good server!)

I voted for 50's Prime Time as this is the only restaurant we have eaten at in MGM - and would not hesitate to go again. We had such a great meal and our server was brilliant. The Pot Roast was just delicious and the Cocktails were great too :) :)

Will have to try some of the others though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter