• Marmite

• Worcester Sauce

• BBQ Rib

• Steak & Onion

• Cajun Spice

Results are only viewable after voting.

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
OK, in honour of Wendy of Wendy and Frederick (if you admit to remembering, you've been DISing way too long :rotfl: ), which is your favourite?

I don't normally eat crisps, but I'm planning a packed lunch for our Springsteen outing on Saturday and I figure, "why not"?

Cheese and onion for me :thumbsup2

Can't remember wendy and frederick !.....then again i have trouble remembering last night :rotfl2:

Salt and vinegar for me!
Marmite - ick, ick, ick :sick:

Now that was a tough one Deb, it would've been easier to say which one I don't like (which would've been the Marmite one - yuck :crazy2: )

Have fun at the concert on Saturday ::yes::

I voted Smoky Bacon although BBQ rib and marmite (yes I love marmite, in fact I had a bag of marmite crisps for my lunch!!) came a very close 2nd.

I only like salt and vinegar crisps whatever the brand so it was an easy decision for me :rotfl:

I love crisps but my favourite at the moment are bbq rib

love, love, love crisps (hence rather enormous behind! :rotfl2: ) and could eat every flavour going but tonight, Matthew i'm loving BBq most

Cheese and onion even thought they do cause stinky breath! :goodvibes

I remember Wendy and Frederick from way back then. But I don't remember the crisp connection - enlighten me. Was it something to do with an Essex meet?

I have gone for Cheese and Onion - but I like most of them.

Tam

I remember Wendy and Frederick from way back then. But I don't remember the crisp connection - enlighten me. Was it something to do with an Essex meet?
No, it was more to do with the never-ending polls, Tam. Four a day, at least. (What's happened to the teeth/big grin smilie? Can't find it.)

I love, love, love crisps!! I would rather eat crisps than chocolate! Anyway it has to be Salt & Vinegar for me......closely followed by Prawn Cocktail.

If you like Prawn Cocktail crisps then I really recommend the new prawn cocktail Pringles! YUMMY!!

OK, in honour of Wendy of Wendy and Frederick (if you admit to remembering, you've been DISing way too long :rotfl: ),

what ever happened to them??
are there any archive posts that can be resurrected? :hyper:
my fave are cheese and onion, but must admit i havent had crisps for a long time

cheese and onion for me, I could eat bags of them, they are my weakness. I prefer crisps to chocolate.

OK, in honour of Wendy of Wendy and Frederick (if you admit to remembering, you've been DISing way too long :rotfl: ), which is your favourite?

I don't normally eat crisps, but I'm planning a packed lunch for our Springsteen outing on Saturday and I figure, "why not"?

I saw Bruce a couple of weeks ago at the Emirates - a truly fantastic night. You're going to have a brilliant time.:cool1:

I voted for smoky bacon yumm yumm but roast chicken does come a very close second.

I swear I have put on two pounds just thinking about crisps!! ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter