And what is your least favourite?

Typhoon Lagoon
Wet & Wild
Blizzard Beach
Aquatica
Or other .....

typhoon lagoon!
was really disppointed in aquatica last year :(

We only did the 2 disney ones this trip - and of those I'd go for Typhoon Lagoon - I just think it's a nicer park with a wider selection of rides than BB which focuses around Summit Plummet.

Typhoon Lagoon well themed, lots of greenery but only just ahead of Blizzard Beach.
Worst Wet n Wild, long lines when we did it(will vary) concrete jungle, overlooks Idrive. Didn't enjoy at all.
Not been to Aquatica yet.

Only done BB and TL. Slightly prefer BB - lazy river seems longer and love teamboat springs. I also liked the theming and atmosphere better.

I'd say it's now Aquatica.

I love Typhoon Lagoon for the wave machine and Blizzard beach for the slides, but Aquatica has both, and a far better childrens area.

I think BB has the better rides, absolutely knackering climbing up all the stairs tho! I prefer TL for a relaxing day though, I love the tropical theming and the wave pool is fantastic. I have never been inside W&W but whenever I have driven past it has looked liked a concrete jungle and I have no desire to go there!

Typhoon Lagoon although this was the only water park we visited.

Can appreciate Wayne's comments about Wet n Wild. Any time we drove past it was heaving. I think a lot has to do with the special discount local school kids get in the summer.

Similarly Blizzard Beach given the ski resort theme looked like a lot of climbing ;)

Typhoon Lagoon! Best all round selection of rides and we love the theming. I like BB too but much prefer Typhoon Lagoon. Not been to the Aquatica and not keen on the others - too much concrete and no theming!

Cannot comment on Aquatica as we haven't been yet but from a children's viewpoint (yeah I am a big kid at heart) I don't think any of the Disney water parks are good enough, may be in the minority here perhaps.

You only have to look at the Happy Harbor play area at Sea World to see what can be done better for kid's.
The designers of Aquatica I feel identified an area where things can be improved.
I actually feel water parks in Orlando in general could be much better than they are.

I kind of get the feeling that Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are for adults, but Disney added children's areas just for a feel good factor.
Mind you Joshua does prefer splashing around in a pool at the villa so what do I know!

Wet n Wild went once, years ago , haven't been back.

As ever you need to visit the parks to form your own opinion I feel. If I were you I would try Aquatica first, but wouldn't plan too many water park days as it's your first visit to Orlando.

Have a look at photos of all of them, you can view park maps also - it may give you a better idea of which you want to try. :)

Typhoon lagoon and Blizzard Beach with Typhoon just winning for theming. Its nice and relaxing. We spent Christmas Day there one year and it was lovely just lazing about.

Aquatica wasnt open when we last went and Wet and Wild looks awful - a concrete jungle

I think I must be in the minority (of one!) in that I actually think that W 'n' W is actually a good water park, sure, it doesn't have the Disney garnish/theming; but the actual slides and wave pool are top notch. It's a shame that so many people are appearing to dismiss it as a 'concrete jungle', it is possible for substance to triumph over style every now and then you know!

I think I must be in the minority (of one!) in that I actually think that W 'n' W is actually a good water park, sure, it doesn't have the Disney garnish/theming; but the actual slides and wave pool are top notch. It's a shame that so many people are appearing to dismiss it as a 'concrete jungle', it is possible for substance to triumph over style every now and then you know!

I think it depends what you like, I didn't like the rides at WnW. You also had to pay for a ring for the lazy river(might have changed now) For me a water park is to relax in, something I could not do at WnW. For others like yourself the rides maybe better.

only done BB and TL last year, must admit to liking them both, the older kids preferred the rides at BB and we got a better lounger at BB but I thought TL was great

I'm not really a waterpark type of person but have visited TL/BB/WnW in the past and Typhoon Lagoon is the one I preferred... The wave pool is great and there is a good mix of slides :)

Didnt it feel strange spending Xmas day in lazing about in a lovely water park ? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Typhoon lagoon and Blizzard Beach with Typhoon just winning for theming. Its nice and relaxing. We spent Christmas Day there one year and it was lovely just lazing about.

Aquatica wasnt open when we last went and Wet and Wild looks awful - a concrete jungle

I love the shark pool at TL

I feels so cold when you first get in:scared1:

Its BB for us, theres something about the place that really appeals more the TL. Love the lazy river and getting sneezed on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter