• Restaurant Marrakesh

• Nine Dragons

• Rose and Crown

• San Angel Inn

• Tempura Kiku/Teppanyaki Dining

Results are only viewable after voting.

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
The boards will only allow me to post 10 options, so I've had to group some. I'm amazed to realise that we've only actually eaten in one restaurant here - Le Cellier. I think that needs to be put right before too much longer! Mmmm fooooooood!

Much harder choice this one, I went for Akerhus as , IMHO, alround quality AND value for money it gets the nod.It was a close thing with Le Cellier 2nd, Japan and Morrocco pushing as well.

Oh, this is a bit tougher! I've eaten at The Biergarten, Le Cellier and Restaurant Marrakesh....ummmmm....I think Restaurant Marrakesh wins it for me. The meal there was SCRUMMY. Le Cellier would be second, another great meal, but of more 'regular' things if you know what I mean. Whereas Marrakesh, I'd not seen that sort of food anywhere else :)

I want to try Akershus & the Teppanyaki next...

Penny :)

I haven't been to Japan or France, but of the others, I'll vote for San Angel for atmosphere :)

San Angel Inn - The atmosphere was great and the food yum, planning to go back there in October :D

Kaylee

Had to vote for The Rose And Crown, as it's the only one we have tried.
The food was okay, but in my opinion, it was a bit expensive for what you got.
We are going to try The Le Cellier next time we go, as that sounds good.

GARY & HELEN
:)

Well having only eaten at two round World Showcase it wasn't very difficult to decide! LOL

We had a very nice meal a few years ago in the Rose & Crown, but have voted for the Tepanyaki as it was a fantastic experience. I am not overkeen on meat, and do not eat any SeaFood at all and my friend does not like spicy or *saucey* food. The chef was not at all perplexed at our requests and served me with a Vegetarian Option and my friend with a *sauceless* meal - the two chaps of course had the Full Monty :) :) :)

Wonderful experience and a lot of fun.

The Rose & Crown was a really nice meal too by the way, but of course not really much different from anything that we could have got here at home.

Ooooo just remembered, we have had the Fish & Chips too from the Harry Ramsdens take away! Something quite surreal about standing in Epcot, in the sunshine watching Tapestry of Nations whilst finishing off the Fish and Chips!! LOL

Oo I voted for Le Cellier - I think it's lovely. Fantastic food and service some great wines and a slection of Canadian beers and you seem to be away from the hustle and bustle. Certainly the only one I would return to - saying that I've only eaten at France and Morroco before - I s'pose I should try others but you just don't get the time do you??!!

Only eaten in one of the choices so I voted for that one! ;)

We had a meal in Le Cellier in December after the Candlelight Processional.

Its a lovely restaurant, great service, very atmospheric and relaxing. We both had the famous cheese soup, NY strip steak (mine was a little on the tough side) and creme brulee. I would definetly go back again.....quite funny really as I was not sure whether I would like it in the first place!

Quite fancy France next time......

Wendy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter