your ideas on a web site?

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
DS at uni doing computers,(dont ask me what i just pay and DW just washes his clothes)we got to talking about setting web sites up.DW came up with a idea
she loves corri and always wants to know which shops the clothes came from.
A site you would go to and each persons out fits for an epesode would be posted with a link to the shop,so you could get it.this could be set up for differnt shows,eastenders ect
Waht you think?
Paulh

dont ask me what i just pay and DW just washes his clothes

LOL! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: I can relate to that!

Yes, I think this sounds the kind of site that would get a lot of visits. I guess the clothes suppliers might be willing to sponsor the site for the publicity, too.

Not sure that I like the idea of too many Stacey Slater look-alikes all dressed the same, though! ;)

DS poo pood the idea,DW thought it would apeal to the laides
Paulh

That is a brilliant idea, i often look at tv programmes and wonder where items of clothes are from :)

Hi Paul:)

I'm sure i saw something like this in either heat or cosmo type mags, there was a page on where the celebrity bought a certain item, clothes/jewellery/shoes etc and an article about where you can buy similar, cheaper versions as well.:goodvibes

I think a web site would be FAB, my girls asr forever wondering wher the celebs get their stuff from :thumbsup2

I think this is a great idea too Paul !! (I know a lot of the soap characters on Corrie get their jewellery from QVC).

Sounds a good idea to me :thumbsup2

I think a similar site might be www.asos.com (as seen on screen) but it's a good idea.
I always see people on tv and wonder where the clothes come from.
Would appeal to women/girls more than men me thinks.

Great idea! I remember when big brother series 2 or 3 was running, the ch 4 website listed where you could find fixtures and fittings (from cups to the pool!) and I thought that was great, never found it on any following series though.

Good luck!

Lynn
;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter