Your Key to the World!!

Lil'DisneyMom

Mouseketeer
What do you do with it when you are at the parks/waterparks? Where do you put it? Do you put the entire family's in the same place?

Typically when we're at the water parks we rent a locker. I know WDW is the happiest place on earth, but you never know when someone might wanna "borrow" your KTTW. so the locker seems like a good home for it when I'm off swimming.

For at Typoon Lagoon we purchased a clear waterproof money carrier which we wore around our neck or placed in our swimsuit pocket. We had at least one of our KTTW in there and the others in our locker. The waterproof money carrier was purchase at TL a few years ago but I've seen them at Wal-Mart, Target or Walgreens.
Have a great trip!:goodvibes

We just got back last week. While in the parks I kept mine in my back pocket the whole time. It was easy to get to and I did use it often. While at the waterparks we rented a locker and left it in there. I did see a lot of people using the waterproof container that you wear around your neck also.

We don't go to the water parks, but when we are at the parks I use the clear plastic holder that is meant for the pin trading lanyards.

It has worked great for me on all my trips in the past two years. I keep my KTTW in it along with a debit card and the photopass. The beautiful thing is that since it is clear plastic, the PhotoPass photographers can scan the pass right through the plastic.

I like that my ticket, credit card and photopass are always insight for me and I don't have to fish it out of my pocket constantly.

I do 'sandwich' my credit card between the photopass and my KTTW so that my credit card information isn't out there for all the world (no pun intended) to see.

The come in all sorts of themes, so I'm gonna get DH one to rock one while we are there in February. When I was at Disneyland just a few weeks ago they had the following themes: Tinker Bell, Mickey, Pirate, Halloween/Jack Skellington.

For at Typoon Lagoon we purchased a clear waterproof money carrier which we wore around our neck or placed in our swimsuit pocket. We had at least one of our KTTW in there and the others in our locker. The waterproof money carrier was purchase at TL a few years ago but I've seen them at Wal-Mart, Target or Walgreens.
Have a great trip!:goodvibes

I did read somewhere (in a WDW guide book) that it's not a good idea to wear a waterproof carrier around your neck on water slides because it can get caught on the slides.

If you're worried about your passes and/or money, I'd just rent a locker once you enter the park. Your valuables will be safe and you won't have to worry about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter