Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? TR UP!

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear about all fo the trouble with your CRT ressie. I have learned to avoid those evenings when they have Nights of Joy. Not only did we run into a very obnoxious group (odd considering the type of group they are), but becasue they close the park so early.

I'm glad you were able to rearrange some things, but I kow what a pain it must have been.

New plans sound great! And you are getting SUPER close! Very exciting. :woohoo: Personally, I love leaving as much of the packing and stuff for as long as I can, so by the time I'm super, over the top excited, I have something to keep myself busy with. :rotfl: OK, maybe I'm weird, who knows?

List Making time :thumbsup2

Done ;)

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear about all fo the trouble with your CRT ressie. I have learned to avoid those evenings when they have Nights of Joy. Not only did we run into a very obnoxious group (odd considering the type of group they are), but becasue they close the park so early.

I'm glad you were able to rearrange some things, but I kow what a pain it must have been.
kat, when I made the ressie it wasnt listed as a night idiot or anything for that matter, so i had no clue. Doh! Thankfully it al worked out!!

New plans sound great! And you are getting SUPER close! Very exciting. :woohoo: Personally, I love leaving as much
of the packing and stuff for as long as I can, so by the time I'm super, over the top excited, I have something to keep myself busy with. :rotfl: OK,
maybe I'm weird, who knows?

Not weird! I think that is secretly what I am doing :rotfl:

Hey all, just wanted to check in and say hi! Not much to report on the Disney front, I am eagerly awaiting my Disney package with all of our info because we are now 32 days out!! Holy cow! NEXT MONTH! how long have I been counting down this trip? Over 400 days out! And now we are at 32! I never even thought the kids and I would see Disney again for a good 5 years and now here we are 32 days away from the best trip yet :cloud9:

I plan on buying some stuff for goody bags tomorrow, if I can get out without the kids!

The one Disney thing I do have to report is this beautiful countdown calendar that Bob and Kayla made today!

d903baab.jpg

It's not done yet, as each day has a flap and Kayla wants to fill them with fun Disney facts and walt quotes :goodvibes she sure is my girl!

Hope all is well with you all, and I'll hopefully be back this week with something more exciting!

Jenn, I absolutely love the countdown calendar that Bob and Kayla made. It is awesome!

1 MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

HOLY CHANGES BATMAN! Or should I say Mickey Mouse??

OK.. so lets just throw everything out the window for a second. Well ok, that was dramatic!

but man, I have gone and done it again, CHANGED things..added things too!

What else may I have added in addition to the awesome pirates and pals cruise, and wishes dessert party?

Oh, idk.. maybe an EXTRA NIGHT:banana:

yup, you read that right! we have decided to add an extra night! room only though! No need for more dining credits!

SO.. why you ask?

well, did you know that when you buy a MYPH with WPM option that you get 10 days at the "major" parks (MK,EP,DAK,DHS) AND 10 days at the "minor" parks ( TL,BB,QUEST,etc..)

Don't get it?? I didn't at all, and not just that, but how was a faithful,obsessive,over the top disney planner and disboarder so clueless when it came to park tickets? I have no clue, but here is the sticky post in the tickets section on the disboards. This explains what I probably didn't make clear

"Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
This post includes the assumption you have a ten day MYW ticket with both the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More (WPF&M) options.

Hopefully this will make it a little clearer. In effect you have two tickets with different priveleges on one card. Everything expires 14 days after first use unless you have the no-expire (NE) option. If you have the NE option all the entitlements are good until they are used up. Even if you use up all your major park days, the WPF&M entries remain valid until used. (Note you do not have to use the days consecutively.)

You have ten days of access to the four major parks (AK, DHS, EC, MK), and may visit more than one major park on a single day without any extra charges. Without the Park Hopper option you can only go to one major park per day.

You have ten entries to the minor parks (BB, DQ, OT, TL, WWS). These may or may not be used on the same days as you go to the major parks. However, if you went to TL in the morning, Oak Trail in the afternoon, and Disney Quest in the evening of one day you would have used three of the ten entries. (Note that leaving and returning to the same minor park on the same day does not use an extra entry.)

If you go to minor parks only on one day and do not go to a major park you do not use up one of your major park days.

If you were to go to a Water Park in the morning and then one of the major parks for the remainder of the day you would have used one minor park entry and one day of major park entry.

Note that with the MYW ticket unless you have the hopper option you can only go to one major park per day. Unless you have the WPF&M option you cannot go to a minor park without upgrading or purchasing a separate ticket.
"

OK, so after the initial shock of finding out, not only did I have extra water park time, but holy cow, because I though I had to choose between water park and regular park, we allotted one day for TL. WELL, guess what?? that left me with a WHOLE day of regular parks unused.

Blaspheme. Outrageous. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. Preposterous! You get where I'm going with this???

This just couldn't be. Not when we were there for 14 days/ 13 nights and I had 2.5 days open with NO parks or anything planned!

So, I did what any rational person would do. I texted/called/emailed/instant messaged Bob immediately!

I had a perfect plan! We could now do TL and then do the campfire at FWCG and then Quest the next morning since that was a half morning anyway! and now on the day we had the pirate and pals cruise we could do a park then resort then back to MK for EMH til 1am! The latest it goes on our whole trip! That would eat up that extra park day!

Amazing right? I was even able to find all of the ADR's to switch and all!

Bob shot me down. He said, no way, he was looking forward to his down time!

I couldn't argue with him, I mean I did sell that part so the trip didn't look like a crazy obsessive planner planned it:rolleyes1

Then he came back at me, and said well, how much would it cost to add a night on?:cloud9:

I instantly told him, in one long sentence that all it would cost is the room, cause our DxDP credits will last til 12 that night anyways! and our tix dont expire until 14 days from the first use!

I said I'll just get a cheapy value room with no prob.

WRONG! Values were sold out! Mods were all almost sold out as well. Oh the horror.

I tucked my tail and said never mind, all that is available is CSR and although at a discount it would still be 149.00. (side note: Bob has NO interest in ever staying at CSR because we stayed there with John....I get it kinda, but you see my dilemma) Then, out of nowhere he goes, thanks for not asking to stay there, but its just one night, book it :eek:

I'm positive I said I love you, thank you and are you sure a million times before I finally went over and booked it!

Oh, but it doesn't end there! The pixie dust continue to flowith upon us!

After that, I said, just for kicks, let me see if Mickey's Backyard BBQ is available. I have no interest in eating there at all, but WAY back when ,Bob was mesmerized by the idea of doing this and I shot him down quick! But now with the amount of dining credits we had left over, and the super sweet gesture he did for all of us, I said what the heck (it helped that I just read a good review!)

And I got nada, all booked :/

The next morning I woke up and said, eh, what the heck again, let me try, and what do you know? There was a spot open! I snagged it QUICK! So quick I forgot to link my DxDP and got charged the ridiculous full price of $161! I called instantly and they were able to take it off and rebook it it under my DxDP...Too bad I had to wait 5 days for the $161 to be refunded to my bank account:headache: But who cares, I snagged us a spot! Man was he HAPPY!

Then naturally as any good diser would do, I played around with all of my ressies! I'm not going to post them just yet, as I am positive they will change some more! I did add 1900 PF for dinner, and am now able to have my last breakfast with Jophia:goodvibes I think I added or subtracted others too, but I don't have the paper in front of me, and well, I'm lazy tonight!

and the last bit of changes and good news, tonight I randomly checked the WDW site to see what rooms were available and ASMO popped up!

I immediately called and got my reservation modified with a $49.07 refund :dance3:

I mean, talk about Pixie Dust! I am just over the moon for all of this!

Not only do we now get that extra day, but we get to do WP, or Quest on day or arrival, and on our down days if we get bored!

I honestly can't stop pinching myself! I truly feel like the luckiest girl alive!

*Up next- new schedule as of this moment..but don't get to used to it :rolleyes1

and of of right now I leave in 23 days! Wow!:cloud9:

Hope you all are well and still even reading lol! :grouphug:

wow...time is flying for you

Sounds like everything is coming together nicely for you

You start packing yet :dance3:

wow...time is flying for you

Sounds like everything is coming together nicely for you

You start packing yet :dance3:

I have not, BUT, I have thought about it! I don't own enough clothing to get me through LOL! The kids however, I may may very well start going through and at least pulling Disney themed clothes!:banana:

HOLY CHANGES BATMAN! Or should I say Mickey Mouse??

OK.. so lets just throw everything out the window for a second. Well ok, that was dramatic!

but man, I have gone and done it again, CHANGED things..added things too!

What else may I have added in addition to the awesome pirates and pals cruise, and wishes dessert party?

Oh, idk.. maybe an EXTRA NIGHT:banana:

yup, you read that right! we have decided to add an extra night! room only though! No need for more dining credits!

SO.. why you ask?

well, did you know that when you buy a MYPH with WPM option that you get 10 days at the "major" parks (MK,EP,DAK,DHS) AND 10 days at the "minor" parks ( TL,BB,QUEST,etc..)

Don't get it?? I didn't at all, and not just that, but how was a faithful,obsessive,over the top disney planner and disboarder so clueless when it came to park tickets? I have no clue, but here is the sticky post in the tickets section on the disboards. This explains what I probably didn't make clear

"Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
This post includes the assumption you have a ten day MYW ticket with both the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More (WPF&M) options.

Hopefully this will make it a little clearer. In effect you have two tickets with different priveleges on one card. Everything expires 14 days after first use unless you have the no-expire (NE) option. If you have the NE option all the entitlements are good until they are used up. Even if you use up all your major park days, the WPF&M entries remain valid until used. (Note you do not have to use the days consecutively.)

You have ten days of access to the four major parks (AK, DHS, EC, MK), and may visit more than one major park on a single day without any extra charges. Without the Park Hopper option you can only go to one major park per day.

You have ten entries to the minor parks (BB, DQ, OT, TL, WWS). These may or may not be used on the same days as you go to the major parks. However, if you went to TL in the morning, Oak Trail in the afternoon, and Disney Quest in the evening of one day you would have used three of the ten entries. (Note that leaving and returning to the same minor park on the same day does not use an extra entry.)

If you go to minor parks only on one day and do not go to a major park you do not use up one of your major park days.

If you were to go to a Water Park in the morning and then one of the major parks for the remainder of the day you would have used one minor park entry and one day of major park entry.

Note that with the MYW ticket unless you have the hopper option you can only go to one major park per day. Unless you have the WPF&M option you cannot go to a minor park without upgrading or purchasing a separate ticket.
"

OK, so after the initial shock of finding out, not only did I have extra water park time, but holy cow, because I though I had to choose between water park and regular park, we allotted one day for TL. WELL, guess what?? that left me with a WHOLE day of regular parks unused.

Blaspheme. Outrageous. Unthinkable. Unimaginable. Preposterous! You get where I'm going with this???

This just couldn't be. Not when we were there for 14 days/ 13 nights and I had 2.5 days open with NO parks or anything planned!

So, I did what any rational person would do. I texted/called/emailed/instant messaged Bob immediately!

I had a perfect plan! We could now do TL and then do the campfire at FWCG and then Quest the next morning since that was a half morning anyway! and now on the day we had the pirate and pals cruise we could do a park then resort then back to MK for EMH til 1am! The latest it goes on our whole trip! That would eat up that extra park day!

Amazing right? I was even able to find all of the ADR's to switch and all!

Bob shot me down. He said, no way, he was looking forward to his down time!

I couldn't argue with him, I mean I did sell that part so the trip didn't look like a crazy obsessive planner planned it:rolleyes1

Then he came back at me, and said well, how much would it cost to add a night on?:cloud9:

I instantly told him, in one long sentence that all it would cost is the room, cause our DxDP credits will last til 12 that night anyways! and our tix dont expire until 14 days from the first use!

I said I'll just get a cheapy value room with no prob.

WRONG! Values were sold out! Mods were all almost sold out as well. Oh the horror.

I tucked my tail and said never mind, all that is available is CSR and although at a discount it would still be 149.00. (side note: Bob has NO interest in ever staying at CSR because we stayed there with John....I get it kinda, but you see my dilemma) Then, out of nowhere he goes, thanks for not asking to stay there, but its just one night, book it :eek:

I'm positive I said I love you, thank you and are you sure a million times before I finally went over and booked it!

Oh, but it doesn't end there! The pixie dust continue to flowith upon us!

After that, I said, just for kicks, let me see if Mickey's Backyard BBQ is available. I have no interest in eating there at all, but WAY back when ,Bob was mesmerized by the idea of doing this and I shot him down quick! But now with the amount of dining credits we had left over, and the super sweet gesture he did for all of us, I said what the heck (it helped that I just read a good review!)

And I got nada, all booked :/

The next morning I woke up and said, eh, what the heck again, let me try, and what do you know? There was a spot open! I snagged it QUICK! So quick I forgot to link my DxDP and got charged the ridiculous full price of $161! I called instantly and they were able to take it off and rebook it it under my DxDP...Too bad I had to wait 5 days for the $161 to be refunded to my bank account:headache: But who cares, I snagged us a spot! Man was he HAPPY!

Then naturally as any good diser would do, I played around with all of my ressies! I'm not going to post them just yet, as I am positive they will change some more! I did add 1900 PF for dinner, and am now able to have my last breakfast with Jophia:goodvibes I think I added or subtracted others too, but I don't have the paper in front of me, and well, I'm lazy tonight!

and the last bit of changes and good news, tonight I randomly checked the WDW site to see what rooms were available and ASMO popped up!

I immediately called and got my reservation modified with a $49.07 refund :dance3:

I mean, talk about Pixie Dust! I am just over the moon for all of this!

Not only do we now get that extra day, but we get to do WP, or Quest on day or arrival, and on our down days if we get bored!

I honestly can't stop pinching myself! I truly feel like the luckiest girl alive!

*Up next- new schedule as of this moment..but don't get to used to it :rolleyes1

and of of right now I leave in 23 days! Wow!:cloud9:

Hope you all are well and still even reading lol! :grouphug:

Okay...you just totally exhausted me with reading all of that. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But I'm happy that you are adding an extra night!!! And I'm glad you were able to switch from CSR to ASMO. I think down the road after you and Bob make your own memories at Disney, that he might be more willing to try CSR, especially since you loved it.

So....what is your last day now at Disney? Are we still going to miss you?

Okay...you just totally exhausted me with reading all of that. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But I'm happy that you are adding an extra night!!! And I'm glad you were able to switch from CSR to ASMO. I think down the road after you and Bob make your own memories at Disney, that he might be more willing to try CSR, especially since you loved it.

So....what is your last day now at Disney? Are we still going to miss you?
haha, sorry to have tuckered you out! and YES, we are still missing you I think! we now leave friday the 23!

and I agree, I think after a while he wont care... he wont do HDDMR either because of it. On a sweet note, he said, the kids have so few good memories of john and i time together, he doesnt want the kids to overlook it by him doing those things too. i love this man! i also love CSR and HDDMR too though LOL

WOO-HOO!!!:cool1:
Are you doing the MK EMH on the 18th? If so, we'll be there!

As of right now, no :( i was trying to get him to do it, but now were oding that last park day on the 22

We arrive very late on the 22nd (staying at a LaQuinta) and then check in at AKL in the morning of the 23rd. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter