Your most watched film ever?

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Hi everybody,
i was just looking thorugh my dvds and realised that although i own hundreds its the same ones I will watch again and again, some are sadly neglected. So i was wondering, it may not be your favourite movie but what is the one film that you have watched over and over and never get tired of? Which film do you think you have watched the most?

For me:
clueless.jpg

Clueless, please don't judge, it just makes easy fun watching,

What about you?

All the Lord of the Rings films and ( bit of a girly flik but) "Love Actually"

Prob 50 First Dates and How to lose a guy in ten days. Closely followed by Harry Potter Movies.

Probably either 'Stand by me' or 'Shawshank Redemption'

Or maybe one of the Tarantino films.

errrrr.... it has to be 'pretty woman' the soundtrack alone is fab:thumbsup2

Must have watched it quite a few times since I was young so it must be Grease, for more recent movies Love Actually and 10 Things I Hate About You.

Claire ;)

My most watched film of all time is probably The Barefoot Contessa. Lately tho', it has to be Napoleon Dynamite or Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo... :lmao:

Great thread! :thumbsup2 I guess we're all the same. Mine are mainly rom coms, but the Back to the Future trilogy and the Star Wars series all get a fair few airings too.

You've Got Mail
While You Were Sleeping
Pretty Woman
Notting Hill
Three Men and a Little Lady
Vice Versa

Matt's just taken my Mum home. Think we might need a bit of a film fest when he gets back. :teeth:

Great thread :goodvibes

As a child I think "Star Wars" was the most watched. Currently though I think Indiana Jones (Got the new boxset) :banana:

My most watched is definitely 50 First Dates but I also love to watch Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Grease and Gone with the Wind. I never get tired of watching Rhett Butler tell Scarlett he doesn't give a damn :love:

An all time great is Gone with the wind which i love ,followed by Mary Popins,
Bed knobs and broom sticks & chitty chitty bang bang.
the last three always put a smile on my face & have me singing alone.

For me, without a doubt HAS to be Star Wars (Episode IV).

David

pre dh it was definatley Point Break, since dh it 's probably Shawshank Redemption or Star Was the original trilogy

almost definately The Shawshank redemption, closely followed by gentlemen prefer blondes and some like it hot

Mine would be the Back to the Future trilogy, Grease, Wrong Turn, Fatal Attraction and Sleeping with the enemy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter