Your next DVC trip-"I can't wait to..."

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
There's a thread similar to this on the theme park board, so I thought I'd start one here. What do you look forward to the most on your next DVC trip? I know one thing for me-going down the pool slide at OKW! And then having a Sultry Seahorse at Gurgling Suitcase.

Cant wait to try our new 10X zoom on SSE from our BW View balcony. :cool1:

hear my 1st official "Welcome HOme" as a new DVCer.
It'll really count then as opposed to when I rented. Hopefully in Sept. :teeth:

Going to F&W with 24 yo DD (first time for both of us). Can't wait to drink and eat our way around the world!!

Mmmmm....Kinda off topic but, does anyone have a recipe for a Sultry Seahorse? They're yummy but I can't even remember what is in one!

We're spending the first night at Pop and we will head out to AK and EE. We are foregoing picking up DMom and DSis at MCO, they are taking ME and we will meet them at BCV around noon.

SAB, Epcot's Flower and Garden show, along with the Mother's Day brunch are the 3 things we'll all be enjoying together.

Bobbi :)

On our upcoming trip in May....I cannot wait to get a massage, rent a water sprite from WL, and relax!!!!!!!!!
(ok, ok....and also try Expedition Everest!!!!! Had to add some sort of 'theme park" thing)

I can't wait to hear the horns on the boats coming in to BW. Not looking forward to those darn birds that try to steal my fries!!

13 more days :cool1:

Play ping pong with my DS's and DD at the BWV Community Hall. Hey it's simple but it's something we all look forward to. (And eat chicken wings at ESPN)

HBC

Lay at the pool and do nothing
meet so new Dis friends
relax
go to JR

Taking my grand niece for her first trip to WDW!
and taking family for the first time since joining DVC!
and riding EE again!
and sharing all the great stuff with grandniece's dad, who has only been to WDW once!
and yes I could go on and on and on and on :cool1:

My next visit will be my first one as a DVC owner too, so I'm just looking forward to everything from the first "Welcome Home" to exploring around OKW and soaking in the fact that we have managed to hit another one of our personal goals.

Going to HH in 10 days - can't wait to show off my "home" to my three best friends. It's a four night girls only trip and I can't wait!

sharing a bucket of buffalo wings with my 8 year old dd at the ESPN club. I have done this with my ds when he was around 14 and it was a great time( we watched a fight from a local fighter on the pay per view feed). Now it is her turn to go out with dad for a bit. She watches baseball (go Red Sox)with me and we can catch a game in July there.

stay at BCV and swim at Stormalong Bay!
Walk to epcot from our villa!! :jumping1:

Enjoy my next trip without the In-laws!!! Not a good trip this time, now I know - never again will they come to Disney with us!! Next year we are taking DD and her friend for their 16th birthday! Also can't wait to:

**have another citrus swirl
**enjoy another DD view from our balcony (hopefully)
**spend more time swimming!!
**go on Expedition Everest again! (maybe??)

I can't wait to sit on my OKW balcony in the early morning and watch those golfers wo act like they are good players until their golf balls wind up either in the brush or on a balcony. I hear the bouncing balls now. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :yay: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter