Your one must do thing is...

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
We have been going to WDW forever :rotfl: But I love to talk to people about what their one must do thing is...so we have lots of must dos, but what is yours? :confused3 It can be a ride, a restaurant, a show, a resort...whatever!

Ours has changed through out the years, but right now it is that we gotta hit the Trails End Buffet at Fort Wilderness Camp Ground. :thumbsup2

Now....what is yours????

We HAVE to go to Beaches and Cream and share a Kitchen Sink at least once each trip. I've got photos of the kids growing up in front of that sundae. They've gotten bigger while that sink has shrunk! :rotfl: Uummmmm

This is fun! My must do is Carousel of Progress and Fantasmic! Oh yeah and how can I forget Its a Small World

My hubby's must do is Ohanas! His favorite restaurant so far!

My kids must do changes but right now I think its Splash Mountain and a character meal!

My husband and I always have to throw a penny in the Fantasyland Fountain and make a wish together :)

We HAVE to go to Beaches and Cream and share a Kitchen Sink at least once each trip. I've got photos of the kids growing up in front of that sundae. They've gotten bigger while that sink has shrunk! :rotfl: Uummmmm

What an awesome tradition for pics.. we will be sharing our first kitchen sink this May. :banana:

We look forward to do and seeing EVERYTHING! :cool1:

But the two major must dos on our list is Wishes at Magic Kingdom and Fantasmic at DHS! Those were the most magical moments of our first Disney trip! It makes us want to cry everytime we watch the home videos! I can't wait to see their faces while we watch them again! :wizard:

Riding the monorail both loops & seeing the Electrical Water Pageant.

Kae

:) DH : lining up his 100 aliens from Toy Story on the top of the dresser under the TV. Yes, he bought 100-4 cans of 25 of those damn things. They stay in his Owner's Locker and come out each trip.

...then there are the 100 he has on the shelf in his office at home..:sad2:

Me: getting that excel spreadsheet just right after pouring over park hours, EMH, etc. So I am in mode really before the parks ever come into view...in fact I stay in mode..I guess. My one thing to do each trip is to try and get a chocolate shake from 50's.

Oh, yeah....so gotta hit Carousel of Progress!

My DD is HM and SM...

I guess we have alot more than one must do!! :lmao:

Keep 'em coming!!

Hoop de doo review- it was the first thing we did on our first trip and we go every trip! It's corny but we love it!

At MK we ride IASW first, my rule- yes I get complaints but for me it is the heart of Disney.

Epcot- Soarin and Grey Goose slushies!

I may be going overboard but here's my top 3 for each park.

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, and Jungle Cruise

Epcot: The french bakery, Lunch at the Electric Umbrella, and Test Track (SAD IT'LL BE DOWN ON OUR NEXT TRIP)

Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro, Dinosaur and lunch at Tusker House

AND last but not least

Hollywood Studios: Muppetvision 3-D, Lunch at Sci-Fi, and Rock'n'Roller Coaster.

Magic Kingdom: late night EMH-my favorite, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion, O'Hana and CRT are our new fave restaurants as we didn't do them our first trip. Now they will be a must do!

Hollywood Studios: Fantasmic Dinner package, RNR, TOT, Toy Story, The great movie ride, 50's Prime Time Diner

EPCOT: Test Track (hopefully it's not delayed b/c I saw an end date of September, so we may be able to ride it in October!!), Soarin', Nemo, Teppan Edo, Akershus princess story hour bkfst.

AK: Kali, Dinosaur, I have yet to spend too much time in this park, and look forward to exploring it more this next trip. Well...if I can avoid killing my mother as the heat there is rough for us.

DTD: boat from POR or for this trip POFQ, T-REX

We love so many things it is hard to pin one down in each park. If I had to pick my absolute favorite, it would be late night EMH at Magic Kingdom. I fell in love with MK this last trip b/c of the ambiance of the park at night.

For my DS (now 22) it was always HDDR our first night at WDW. But this year he isn't going (was but now itsn't) and I have my DB, DN9ephew), DN(iece), and 2 DGN(ephews) and 1 DGN(iece) and we are not arriving at the same time so we had to change the night, but we won't be missing it, jrst an adjustment.

Ds - Downtown Disney Pin Trading (Buying :lmao:)
Dh - Staying at POR
ME - Making a wish at Cinderella's Wishing Well. I always wish (pray!) that we have a wonderful time, I think of my wonderful mom :hug: and how she would have loved to see us having so much fun, and I wish, hope and pray that we can come back again ASAP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter