Your opinions please

daber

DIS Veteran
What do you think of this trade offer? Fair?

I would accept a trade of the following for the Stitch CM C Ticket pin;

Pin 2028 (DLR - Haunted Mansion Exit Sign (Dead End) CM)
Pin 7553 (The Art of Disney Animation 100 Years (Sorcerer Mickey)purchase when purchase art)
Pin 16267 (Disney Auctions - Marc Davis Oversize Pin (Maleficent) LE 100)
Pin 43761 (Disney Auctions - New Year Resolutions - Be More Generous
(Scrooge McDuck)LE 100)

If interested please let me know.

Regards,
Michael

On the surface my first reaction is that it seems a little steep, but not too far off. However, I know what you are working to try to accomplish so I guess you have to take into consideration what you have into the pins to trade and whether the end result works for you.

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that you would take all four pins in trade for the Stitch pin?

agnes!

Agnes,
That's how I read it....all 4 of mine for their 1. The other non-board opinions I've been getting have confirmed my suspicions. This is way too much for this pin. But I've been see-sawing with this decision all day. As Vince said, this pin is not the end result, but one step in a three way trade. I'd hate to make this trade and then wind up with one good Stitch trade pin and surrender 4 good traders in the process. Maybe I (like you) am reading this wrong, and he wants one of mine for his. That seems more reasonable. Maybe two. My problem is I don't know how difficult this pin is to trade for. The person who wants it, quoted about $250 value on that on-line auction site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter