Your prayers are needed

Deedee

DIS Veteran
We have just found out our friends son James who is in the army is being sent to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks. I know its part of his job and they know this can happen when they sign up but it is still a big big worry for our friends. He has had to go back to his base tonight so i can only imagine how they are feeling right now. Please pray for James's safety and all the other guys while they are over there

Hope he stays safe. My friend is a nurse in the Navy & is now on her 2nd tour of duty in Afghanistan

I hope he stays safe,prayers sent+will continue to do so for all of our troops :hug: .x.

I hope he stays safe , our armed forces are so amazing I have great respect for all the Brave men and women who serve our country :hug:

It's a worrying time for all and i hope he keeps safe.
My friends grandson return from six months of being out there.

Your friends son and all our troops are in my thoughts, and I hope they all return home safe and well :hug:

I hope he and all ours troops are able to return home safe & well as soon as possible. :hug:

Will Do. Must be a very difficult time for the family

I hope he stays safe, as well as all our troops overseas:hug:

Sending lots of love to him and his family. My DH did 9 years in the army so I know what a worrying time it can be :hug: .
I know when DH was in the first Gulf War they received show boxed filled with soap, toothpaste, magazines etc from people back home. I haven't seen a campaign to do something similar at all this time. I think now more than ever our troops need to know we are behind them 100%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter