Your Ride

MaryJ

<font color=660099>Believes in Tag Gremlins, not T
This question is for anyone who has used Your Ride. I sent my travel info to them via their website, but did not receive a confirmation. Finally, I called their toll free number and spoke to Rabbit. He took my info, but still no confirmation either via email for snail mail. Is this normal for Your Ride? I don't want to get to the airport and not have transportation to WDW.

We just booked online for July and recd a response via email the next day.

I would send him an email. We used his service last Sept with no problems.

Denise

I thought the same thing too, but I was wrong. I kept looking for an e-mail from "Yourride" but it was from "Rabbitsz". Since I didn't know who "Rabbittsz" was I automatically deleted the e-mail. I later checked my deleted e-mail folder and found it.

I 9 times out of 10 do not open e-mail from people I don't know, but I called YourRide wondering where my e-mail confirmation was and he asked me if I did this. I of course answered yes and then figured out the problem after he told me who the e-mail should be from.

Thanks everyone. I sent him an email and got a reply today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter