Your Royal Majesty BeautyLLM

taysalyn

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>no
:::bowing gracefully:::

Your Highness:

I humbly and graciously requesteth introduction into the Realm of your court and the Honorable Boa Brigade.

I have been researching your remarkable subjects for a while and just recently began conversing with them.

I have signed up for the September Pin Event although I will be "virtually" there.

I will be acquiring a boa (lime green if I can find one) in a week or so and will proudly wear it whenever I trade!

I again, ask for permission to join your court as "Keeper of the Boas". I will take to heart my new position and maintain the royal boas. I will honor them and keep them like they were new. I will dust them hourly and fluff them daily. I will make sure they maintain their original color by keeping them clean and safe. Your Majesty can count on this humble subject to do her duty and keep all Boas looking marvelous!

Translation...

Can i be a member?

been lurkin for a while but just started talkin

Gonna be electronically added to the September Pin Event.

Gonna look quite weird at the Mall of America DS with my Lime Green Boa on and my pin bag in tow!

Had to come up with some title. Gotta make it look good. Will brush them off right before use. And I gotta suck up to the boss right?

So how'd I do?

Oh, is THAT the type of title we're supposed to come up with? FOr some reason my brain didn't click on that.

Ashley

Taysalyn,

I thank thee for thy most gracious proposal and I will post your appointment officially to the Boa Brigade thread upon my return home from Chicago!

Long Live the Boa Brigade!!!

:::bowing gracefully:::

Translation:

jumpin up and down doin the happy dance

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter