Your top 5 music!

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
so what is your top 5 musicians/bands etc..
okay mine is

1.Aerosmith (love them)
2.Greenday
3.Red Hot Chili Peppers.
4.Foo Fighters(Dave Grohl, is a legend :worship: )
5.Radiohead

the list could go on though...

Mine demonstrates music from a different period :teeth:

1. Genesis
2. Prince
3. Peter Gabriel
4. The Blue Nile Band
5. Led Zepplin

Ooooh only 5 thats so hard, ok here go's probably showing my age now with some of them:

Prince
Roxy Music
RadioHead
Joan Armatrading
David Gray/James Blunt (equal, I cant decide bewtween the 2) :love:

Cyrano said:
Mine demonstrates music from a different period :teeth:

well mostly however Aerosmiths first album was released in 1970. lol :goodvibes

I do like Led Zepplin(Jimmy Paige is another legend) along with Rolling stones as well.

1. Motorhead
2. Slayer
3. Rainbow
4. Black Sabbath (only with Ronnie James Dio; I can't stand Ozzy)
5. Foo Fighters

Wideeyes, I think you and I would get on very well. Here is my top 5:

Guns N Roses
Electric 6
Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Green Day

I love Aerosmith too, and if you'd said top 6 they would defo have been in there!

Dave Grohl is a total legend, whenever I have seen him, I always sing "There goes my hero..."

ArielJasmine princess:

Mine are:-

1. Jars of Clay
2. Enigma
3. Sacred Spirit
4. Styx
5. James Blunt

My faves are:

1. Foo Fighters
2. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
3. Japan (80's band)
4. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (Another 80's/90s band - OMG they've got back together and will be touring next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still dreaming of Andy McCluskey kissing me on the cheek 16 years on!!!!!)
5. The White Stripes

Almost but not quite: Motorhead, Def Leppard, Marilyn Manson, Gary Numan, Duran Duran, No Doubt, The Cure, U2, AC/DC, Depeche Mode, The Damned, Siouxsie & Banshees (could go on but won't!!!) :hippie:

Yep still dress mostly in black and denim even in summer! That's the old Numan fanaticism in me still !

My tastes in music seem to change every month :rolleyes2 , but this is probably the definitive list. (Assuming we can't have the Dirty Dancing soundtrack as an entry :rolleyes1 )

1. Bob Dylan
2. Radiohead
3. Dusty Springfield
4. The White Stripes
5. Jeff Buckley

Some classics on here Genesis, Japan, OMD seen them all Live, Genesis many times.

1.Genesis
2.New Order
3.Emerson, Lake and Palmer
4.The Smiths
5.The Cure

Many more favourites Coldplay, The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Manic Street Preachers, The Beach Boys, U2 , Japan , Yes ...

Florence - Jars Of Clay? never heard of them ;)

Pawpaws said:
My faves are:

1. Foo Fighters
2. Red Hot Chilli Peppers
3. Japan (80's band)
4. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (Another 80's/90s band - OMG they've got back together and will be touring next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still dreaming of Andy McCluskey kissing me on the cheek 16 years on!!!!!)
5. The White Stripes

Almost but not quite: Motorhead, Def Leppard, Marilyn Manson, Gary Numan, Duran Duran, No Doubt, The Cure, U2, AC/DC, Depeche Mode, The Damned, Siouxsie & Banshees (could go on but won't!!!) :hippie:

Yep still dress mostly in black and denim even in summer! That's the old Numan fanaticism in me still !

OMG!!!! Orchestral Manoevres In The Dark, how I use to love them, I seen them twice in concert and would love to see them back together again, Sovenier was one of my favorite singles of that time, oh the memories ;)

JohnnySharp2 said:
Some classics on here Genesis, Japan, OMD seen them all Live, Genesis many times.

1.Genesis
2.New Order
3.Emerson, Lake and Palmer
4.The Smiths
5.The Cure

Many more favourites Coldplay, The Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Manic Street Preachers, The Beach Boys, U2 , Japan , Yes ...

Florence - Jars Of Clay? never heard of them ;)

Hey JohnnySharp2! Saw Japan just the once, and OMD 12 times!! (talk about addicted!) I think I paid £3.50 to see Japan ! Now I'm feeling very old!!

:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Queen
The Darkness

These are the only 2 that would make it onto a definitive list, all the other's I just 'like'

:sunny:

Jodie

florida sun said:
OMG!!!! Orchestral Manoevres In The Dark, how I use to love them, I seen them twice in concert and would love to see them back together again, Sovenier was one of my favorite singles of that time, oh the memories ;)

Hey Florida Sun! I'll PM you when I find out the tour dates! (when I've picked myself up off the floor ! :faint: ). Go on their website www.omd.uk.com for the latest news! I just can't wait until I see Humphries again ! Sorry about this, folks, but I love my music!! :cool1:

Pawpaws said:
Hey Florida Sun! I'll PM you when I find out the tour dates! (when I've picked myself up off the floor ! :faint: ). Go on their website www.omd.uk.com for the latest news! I just can't wait until I see Humphries again ! Sorry about this, folks, but I love my music!! :cool1:

Cheers!!!Pawpaws :thumbsup2

arieljasmine said:
Dave Grohl is a total legend, whenever I have seen him, I always sing "There goes my hero..."

ArielJasmine princess:

Foo Fighter are at Manchester in July and I had chose between them and RHCP who are playing a week before. I choice RHCP(well I could not choice got my sister to )which I am sure will be great however when ever I listen to Foo Fighters I am Gutted, and think have I made the right decision.

OK, hard to narrow down to 5, but my faves :thumbsup2 are:

1. Neil Diamond
2. Meatloaf
3. Stereophonics
4. David Gray
5. Bob Dylan

Although there are many more that were shortlisted! Queen, Phil Collins, Manics, Lionel Ritchie, Billy Joel. Just noticed, none of these are women?

wideeyes said:
Foo Fighter are at Manchester in July and I had chose between them and RHCP who are playing a week before. I choice RHCP(well I could not choice got my sister to )which I am sure will be great however when ever I listen to Foo Fighters I am Gutted, and think have I made the right decision.

Wanted to see RHCP but the Coventry gig is standing only (or so it looked like it on the website map) so cos I'm a golden oldie who now likes a seat available just incase I need it I couldn't book tickets for them! Am really upset about it ! Have told DH we're off somewhere else for the night (not sure where yet!) so I can't dwell on them being a couple of miles from me! :sad1: At least I got to see the FFs last year (a couple of rows from the moshpit!). I'm hoping when we go to Las Vegas in 3 years time, (celebrating us being together for 30 years!) RHCP might be doing a gig there (saw Def Leppard at the Mandalay Bay - brilliant atmosphere!)

I hope you get to see them, I know how you feel as in 1999 Aerosmith played at wembley and I could not go and see them as It was to far and I was doing my GCSEs, now my daughter is older I am hoping that I can go to new york to see them.

Also its great that you got to see Foo Fighters. :goodvibes

Me too! We chose RHCP as they are my DH's favourite band and we haven't seen them for ages - but we saw FF in December.

I hope you get to see them, I know how you feel as in 1999 Aerosmith played at wembley and I could not go and see them as It was to far and I was doing my GCSEs, now my daughter is older I am hoping that I can go to new york to see them.

I was lucky enough to see Aerosmith on their Nine Lives tour in Birmingham, I really hope you do get to see them - they were amazing and I would go again in a heartbeat.

ArielJasmine princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter