You're going to Disney Letter Help

tink76

DIS Veteran
Hi, we are going to Disney in July. My DD's know we are going to the beach but don't know that after we are headed to WDW. I was thinking of maybe having a letter "slide" under our door our last night at the beach from Mickey and Minnie inviting them to come.
Do you know where I should request this or where I can find something similar? Thank You!

a number of us DISigners do these. I do, Mandy does, Dee does and a number more...check the Meet the DISigners sticky and look for who indicates they specialize in invitations...

but you should also add details about the invites on this thread....personalized? resort? dates?

one sample...

That is great! If it could say something like. . . Kaia and Gabi we heard you were in the area and we would love to have you come visit us in Disney World! I love the bottom, just maybe we can add Surprise down there at the beginning and end it with tomorrow (we can't wait to see you tomorrow). If you don't mind and if that makes sense. Thank you!

mine was just a sample and cannot accomodate all the text you are looking to add

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter