"You're The Best Dad In The World" Land & Sea Christmas TR (W/ Pics)

I really enjoyed reading your trip report!!! I really love it when you can see how happy a family is on a Disney Vacation. You all had such a great time, and I also enjoy hearing about it from a father/husbands perspective! Thank you for sharing your trip and your pictures with us!!! :thumbsup2
I was checking out your very unique TR and Cruise List. Awesome webpage and a great idea. I'll have to look into something like that to plan my next family reunion.

Great TR - I enjoyed reading it and looking at all your photos.
:thanks: so much!

I enjoyed your TR so much! It was very entertaining. I especially liked the image of you chaining yourself to the dessert table. Thank you for sharing your memories and pictures.

We are going on our first cruise (3-night) in August and my DDs have been looking forward to it for months!

Thanks for the great report! My son thought the pic. of your son fighting Darth Vadar was awesome.

Great pics.

Lori P. :)

:grouphug:

Oh my, I just completely teared up reading about your son crying after leaving the lab. On our FIRST cruise, 4 days on The Wonder, my then DS9, did the same thing. Only it was after we checked into our day room at the Hyatt at the Airport. Walking to the room he stopped and was crying. It broke me down too! He said it was the best vacation ever and he missed everyone - the counselors, his new friends.

We reminded him, we rebooked on board and he spent the next year moving a penny from one jar to the other.

Awww, what a wonderful trip report! :lovestruc :lovestruc :hug:

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your TR!!! :lovestruc :worship: :love:

I teared up so many times! Your pictures were great too - thanks so much for sharing. :thumbsup2 You sound like a wonderful father with a beautiful family! :cloud9:

Fabulous trip report! You are a sensetive and caring man, TDisneyFanatic, and I can't wait to read your next report.

Wonderful TR and pics! So glad you had a wonderful time! :)
It was the best time! Thanks!

I enjoyed your TR so much! It was very entertaining. I especially liked the image of you chaining yourself to the dessert table. Thank you for sharing your memories and pictures.
I miss that dessert table!!

We are going on our first cruise (3-night) in August and my DDs have been looking forward to it for months!
You guys are going to LOVE your trip. I'm jealous of you!

Thanks for the great report! My son thought the pic. of your son fighting Darth Vadar was awesome.

Great pics.

Lori P. :)

The Darth Vader Fight was one of my favorite Disney moments! Your son would love that!

TFS.. Great TR....
Thank you!

:grouphug:

Oh my, I just completely teared up reading about your son crying after leaving the lab. On our FIRST cruise, 4 days on The Wonder, my then DS9, did the same thing. Only it was after we checked into our day room at the Hyatt at the Airport. Walking to the room he stopped and was crying. It broke me down too! He said it was the best vacation ever and he missed everyone - the counselors, his new friends.

We reminded him, we rebooked on board and he spent the next year moving a penny from one jar to the other.

Awww, what a wonderful trip report! :lovestruc :lovestruc :hug:
Thank you so much. I love what Disney does for families!
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your TR!!! :lovestruc :worship: :love:

I teared up so many times! Your pictures were great too - thanks so much for sharing. :thumbsup2 You sound like a wonderful father with a beautiful family! :cloud9:
Thank you. I'm just trying to raise my son to love God and appreciate the things that He has blessed us with.

Fabulous trip report! You are a sensetive and caring man, TDisneyFanatic, and I can't wait to read your next report.

Just found out yesterday at my surprise 40th birthday party that the family wants to go on a Disney Cruise the summer of '09! :banana: :banana:

I was checking out your very unique TR and Cruise List. Awesome webpage and a great idea. I'll have to look into something like that to plan my next family reunion.

:thanks: so much!

Thank you!! You should really look into doing a web page for your family reunion. That is such a great way for everyone to be involved and see what is going on!!! I know there are a lot of websites out there...but if you are looking for an easy site just PM me and I'll let you know who I use. (VerandahMan actually pointed me in that direction a few years ago!!)

Thank you!! You should really look into doing a web page for your family reunion. That is such a great way for everyone to be involved and see what is going on!!! I know there are a lot of websites out there...but if you are looking for an easy site just PM me and I'll let you know who I use. (VerandahMan actually pointed me in that direction a few years ago!!)

Thanks! I just found out Easter Sunday that the family wants to do a Disney Cruise in the summer of '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Great trip report. What an awesome birthday present, and he seems to really appreciate it also. That's wonderful! Hope you guys have as much fun on your next trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great trip report! Can't wait to read the trip report for you upcoming cruise in '09!

Great trip report. What an awesome birthday present, and he seems to really appreciate it also. That's wonderful! Hope you guys have as much fun on your next trip! :thumbsup2
Our son is the most appreciative kid I know. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the great trip report! Can't wait to read the trip report for you upcoming cruise in '09!
Time is going to go by like a snail now. It's probally a good thing since I'm turning 40 satuday :scared1: ! Oh yeah, I love the picture in your signature. That looks like something I'll have to do the next time.:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for writing a wonderful trip report! You have a beautiful family. And.....Go Steelers!!! :teeth: :thumbsup2

We are a family of three too. We were down for Christmas minus the cruise and had the best time.

Loved your report it brought me back and I wish I was there now.

We are going again in August - the heat will be a killer. We are going to do the 3 day wonder on Sept 4 can't wait. Your photos were beautiful. You guys look so happy.

Marcy

Thanks so much for writing a wonderful trip report! You have a beautiful family. And.....Go Steelers!!! :teeth: :thumbsup2
Alright!! Another Steeler fan!!!!!!:thumbsup2

We are a family of three too. We were down for Christmas minus the cruise and had the best time.

Loved your report it brought me back and I wish I was there now.

We are going again in August - the heat will be a killer. We are going to do the 3 day wonder on Sept 4 can't wait. Your photos were beautiful. You guys look so happy.

Marcy

I know what you mean. My son and I were looking at AAA Disney books and last night and it got me in the mood for another trip. I hope you guys have a blessed WONDERful time on your upcoming trip. :thumbsup2

Great TR, enjoyed all of the pictures.
Looks like everyone had a great time!

Can't wait until it is our turn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter