Yourride-Courteous, Efficient & Reasonable Pricing!

JungleMansion

Mouseketeer
We had posted earlier about our upcoming trip of my youngest daughter & myself: second daughter who flew alone to Disney to join us & our oldest daughter who would be returning home from a 7 month college program at WDW. My husband preferred that we not rent a car for security reasons & also just to give me less to worry about. I had emailed Yourride & Tiffany the same request about two of us arriving on a Mon., another on a Friday & then all returning together. Rabbit replied quickly with all of our info. correct & a very fair price for both pickups. I never received an answer from Tiffany & chose Rabbit's service bec. of his reply & the posts on their service. We were very happy with our choice. Rabbit met us himself & by the time we arrived at the BW I was so glad that I had chosen his service bec. of his friendly & polite conversation. He treated my daughter(15) as a young adult & talked with her also. Too many people forget young teens are even present. So she felt special & I was very assured that my daughter (19) would be perfectly safe with Yourride meeting her on Friday when she flew in alone. Rabbit even suggested he meet her at a closer location before the escalators so she wouldn't have as far to go alone thru the airport. She arrived on time & Rabbit was waiting for her, she called on her cell to let me know she was in Fla. & Rabbit had met her & was bringing the van around. She also enjoyed her trip to the BW with him & had a pleasant conversation & was very at ease. Return trip at next post.

It's nice to read good reports.:D We used Yourride in July and were very satisfied with the service.

Rabbit gets high points from me for service too. Although we had Ronnie, next best thing to Rabbit, it was a stress free and relaxing trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter