"Yourride.net" ????

sandee

Mouseketeer
We have a tight schedule for getting to MCO after our DCL vacation. Has anyone used this company and would you recommend them? I know we can take the DCL bus back, but it's most expensive option. We don't have time to go rent a car at Cape Canaveral. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Yourride.net advertises $65. one way to port for up to 10 people. (There are 5 of us).

My experiance with them was brief, BUT enough for me to give you a brief report.

I went to DIS CON and the evening of the Tower of Terror meet at the Studios, Pete hired them to supply is transportation back to our respective resorts. The vehicle was an oversized van (I'm sure they have more different types) it was vry clean, and the driver was very curtious!! He assisted us getting in and out of the van and he chatted with those of us on his route. He even made an extra offer to give us a ride to DD rather than our resort.

In my experience, I reccomend them. They are also a supporter of the DIS site and Pete doesn't allow just anyone to have this position.
Gerri

We are having them pick us up from MCO this friday so I can let you know! I will tell you though, after booking them they were VERY quick to confirm my reservation that was made online. This is the only thing that has gone right so far with the planning of our trip! :D

:D I used yourride on our trip in Dec. I won't use anyone else. We are going back in Nov. and I will call Rabbit again in a heartbeat. He was on time and we used him quite a bit. He picked us up at the airport in Orlando. Was waiting for us at the baggage claim. He drove part of my family to OKW and for $5 more dropped my sister and her bo at the ASmo. He picked up my brother for the airport( he left a few days before us) then picked all of us up for trip back to MCO. Never late, always polite., You won't be disappointed.

I also agree and give Yourride a try. We did in December and it was wonderful. Rabbit is very courteous and even offered us a grocery stop when we didn't prereserve it.

I am going to make my reservations with him again for our May trip.

He was also always there on time (usually early) and very friendly.

This was the best service we have ever gotten on our many trips to DW..Rabbit was outstanding and so courtous..we will be using him again in Dec for our cruise and trip to DW..HIS PRICE TO TRANSPORT OUR FAMILY(6) WAS REASONABLE AND HE WAS GREAT!!Marianne :earsgirl: :wave:

Just got off the 7 day land/sea pkg...used Rabbit for the 3 legs of our trip and was NOT disappointed. He was great! We had a slight problem at MCO w/ our luggage (our fault) and he was VERY helpful. Will use YOURRIDE again...w/o hesitation!

We have 2 little energetic kids...he never said a word about them...(ya know...high energy level, noise, etc.!)

Kendra

Just wanted to bump this up, we arrived home today from Orlando and used
Yourride (Rabbit) Love him, loved the service. The one thing we had go right in the planning of our trip was Yourride's service. He was prompt, informative, courteous. I never worried for a second from the moment I received his confirmation.

Thumbs up and Thanks to Rabbit and Yourride!!:D :earsboy:

We, too, will be trying them in April to support this web site; I doubt the DIS would allow just any car service to sponsor them. It is reassuring, though, to hear these wonderful things as we are entrusting Yourride with our son who will be travelling alone and meeting us at WDW.

I think we will give them a try also in April.
Wasn't impressed with town car in Nov.
I feel we should support web site sponsors.

Thank you for all the wonderful posts. We will be using Yourride this April. It will be our first trip to Disney. We are using them to also go to Sea World and Busch Gardens. It is nice to hear how wonderful they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter