YourRide vs. Tiffany

Will after going back as far as I can to check out about which company to make my Reservation with. I think with all of these very good posts about your ride and some about Tiffany. And its getting late!(1:50am) I think we are going to make a Reservation tomorrow with your ride for our trip next week end. I Hope its not to late to make a Reservation. When we get back I'll post all about the our trip. Hope the weather is going to be good. Tony

When we got to Orlando airport we were 1 1/2 hours late. As we were going to get our luggage there was Rabbit from your ride transportation waiting for us. We went to the grocery store and then to Riverside hotel. The kids didn't want to get out of the van because they were looking at Monsters,Inc. that Rabbit had for them. A couple of day's later I called your ride and was asking about KSC and and place to stay at Cocoa Beach for the night. Rabbit called me back. And got us a room at the Radisson at the Port for a BIG discount for the night. And give us 10% off discount cards for some restaurants and Ron Jon surf shop.(and boy did that help) When it came time to go home Tom was there waiting on us. Boy these guys really go out there way to help you out. I highly recommend then and Im going to tell all of my family and friends about them Thanks a lot Tony

We were to have a ride back from Port Canaveral to MCO from TTC on 12/12/02. I asked them to be there for when the early seating got off the ship. They said they didn't "have" to be there until 9:30. That should have been my first clue....

We called as soon as we got off the ship and were told the driver was on his way. Two or three town cars later, still none for us. By now it was after 9, so I called again. They told me the driver was runing late but only 10 minutes away. By this time my kids were sleeping on ground on the asphalt. (truthfully - we have pictures). At 10 a van showed up, not a TC. An hour later we got to MCO and barely had enough time to run through the terminal and get to our plane.

Never again...

I'm another satisfied yourride customer - used them for our trip earlier this month. Our driver Tom was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived (1 hour late) and was early for our pick up at AKL at the end of our visit. Tom had a booster seat for our 3 y.o. and another safety device for our 7 y.o. - both were in like-new condition. And they'll even accept the $8 coupon from Passporter (for Tiffany). :)

Oppssss.
Im sorry I was answering someone's "PM" But it looks like it was an old one. Tony

I also had a bad experience with Tiffany on my December trip. I won't bore you with the details but I have emailed Tiffany twice to complain (politely) and have received no response. A courteous apology and I would have given them another try, but I think I will be using someone else for my October trip.

We used Yourride back in November... as we were trying to leave Providence in a snow storm the day before Thanksgiving, I called Rabbit from the plane as we were being de-iced again.... and told him we were running late because of the snow. He thanked me very much for taking the time to let him know and he would keep an eye on the flight for any more delays.

Well, let me tell you, it was so great to see him waiting at the bottom of the escalator when we finally arrived in Orlando, actually only about an hour or so late. We got to ride in the new Excursion I had read about on the boards!!!

I'd use this company again next time we go to WDW!! his service was great.
thanks, Jeanny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter