YourRide vs. Tiffany

bat4less
Yes are Town Cars are NEW, And yes we have Stretch Limos too.
Rabbit

I booked a towncar for the first time for my trip last month. Used Tiffany and did not have a very good experience, although it might be just a poor driver. He picked us up fine but all the way to the hotel was giving me the hard sell about taking us to SEa World, Universal etc. He then overcharged me which I failed to notice until after he had gone. On the return trip he did not turn up and when I rang Tiffany after half an hour they said he was running late and would be there in five minutes. 15 minutes later another driver turned up. No apology or anything. Will try someone different next time.

After reading everyone's praise of YourRide, I cancelled my TTC ressie and made one with YourRide. Hopefully my experience is as good as everyone else's. :D

We had a very bad experience with Tiffany in 2000. They went to the wrong terminal. Then they didn't fold my wheelchair right and wouldn't take help from my brother in law. (they bent the chair) No appologies from them. I will never use them again.

I am going by myself May 31st--I will not take my own chair as I am better and just using a forearm crutch right now--so I can't justify a towncar :rolleyes: I guess I will just use Mears--yuck

Does anyone know which company Disney uses when you book airport transfers through them? When I made reservations through a travel agent they got us a towncar transfer included in our trip. But when we got to the airport, the driver was no where to be found. I went to the companies desk at the airport and they spent 45 minutes trying to find the driver. He finally showed up and we found out he was new and went to the wrong location. However, the driver that picked us up from the hotel was early and very nice. I was just wondering which company this might have been. I can't remember.

My trip before last (in 2000), I booked with Disney and they used Transtar Town Car. I'm not sure what they are using now. For as many trips as these companies must make, you think they would all know what terminal to go to. We did use yourride last time; next time I think I will try Florida town car or whatever they are called.

Transtar is it. Thanks. Yeah, you would think the drivers would know where they should be, or at least show up early so they are sure to be in the right spot. This guy was supposedly downstairs, or by the luggage claim (not the right one), etc...Basically he was everywhere he wasn't supposed to be at. Then he had to go get the car from the garage. So we ended up spending about an hour and a half at the airport waiting. What a way to start a honeymoon. Oh well, I'll give YourRide a try and hopefully things go a lot smoother.

We just returned from our trip to WDW and used Tiffany. They provided excellent service and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Our driver was waiting for us when we arrived and was 1/2 hour early picking us up on the return trip. He was friendly, polite and very helpful. I couldn't have asked for better service!

We recently returned from WDW and we used Your Ride. Our driver was Tom and he was great. He was always early when he came for us. We had a somewhat complicated itinirary since we were also going to Universal Sudios for a few days also and everything went as scheduled. Would use them again!:bounce:

My two cents worth is that Yourride and Rabbit were great. Just back from a WDW & DCL visit in Dec. and Rabbit was early at each pickup. He brought a new Ford Exursion for 4 adults that had plenty of room for us an luggage. We went from a airport hotel to AKL, to the ship, and then to MCO, all went smoothly and will use Yourride for our next visit.

Alan & Judy

WDW 3 times
DCL 4 times

We book with tiffany two trips ago and had the worst experience. After telling the reservation agent that we had five people including an infant and we would have 4 bags we were assured that would be no problem. The driver arrived 15 minutes late to pick us up with no sign, I just approached him and asked if he was our driver. He looked at the bags and said he couldn't take us and walked away. I asked him what we should do and he said find another way to Disney.

Great service huh. I will rent or use yourride next time

I'm sure everyone's had their good/bad experiences with both companies. But, I'm feeling a lot more comfortable now that I've switched to YourRide. Hopefully I'll feel the same way after we use them.

How can I get in touch with Yourride?
Can they accomodat 6 adults and 2 carseats in their vehicles, plus luggage?

Anyone ever hear of Happy Limo?

Brian

We used Tiffany once and will never use it again. The car stunk of cigarettes and wasn't in great shape. The driver bashed Disney the whole ride up as well as saying how dumb people are to pay their prices (we were staying at Disney) so this didn't go over well with us.

In September we used Yourride and we will be using them again in May. Our driver Mike was great. He was on time, helped with luggage, was very friendly and informative and the van was very clean and in great shape. Mike also asked us if we were interested in a grocery stop but we didn't need one. When I made my reservation I noted that I was concerned that we may be "squished" in a towncar because we would have a carseat, stroller and all that goes along with travelling with a little one. They sent a van and we had plenty of room. My vote goes with Yourride. :D

We also just returned from WDW and we used Tiffany - their service was perfect. We have booked Tiffany again for our June trip!:cool:

Is the grocery stop included in the price with Yourride or is it extra?

bunnyfoo
NO it's FREE we give you 30min FREE.....Rabbit

We booked a limo through Yourride as a surprise for our October trip! It was wonderful. The service was perfect in every way and Jim the driver was a real gem.LOL My DD & DGD loved him!

Rabittsz, if you see this, tell Jim that Jenifer, Jessica & Skye from Kentucky said hello! We were talking about him just the other day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter