youth group t shirts

tink2007

DIS Veteran
I have a group of 30 teens going to wdw in June. I am looking to design something that they will like and look cool. I want to add dates of our trip and everyones names on the back. Any ideas??????/

It would be great if someone could do a Mickey head with the kids names in the design, or like a tye dye design with the names and date...There is a Mickey head somewhere on here with swirly lines, that maybe someone can write the names instead of the swirly's...good luck and I know someone will come thru for you :)

I'm working on a couple................. here's the first one, warning though..... it might be a little "MUCH"!!!! (I like experimenting!!)

psychmickey.jpg

Here is the other.............. MUCH more "tame"!!!

MickeyLUV.jpg

Here are some pshcyedelic Mickey Heads that I made up when I first started designing. We were going to put a bunch of them on a shirt but never got around to it.
m5.jpg

epcot.jpg

m4.jpg

Mickeyhead6.jpg

Mickeyhead11.jpg

Mickeyhead12.jpg

Mickeyhead1.jpg

Mickeyhead2.jpg

Maybe one of these will be cool :cool: enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter