Yuletide Fantasy Vs Holiday D-Lights Tours

may1787

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Has anyone done the Holiday D-Lights and Yuletide Fantasy tours and can tell me if the latter is included in the former, and I can just do the D-Lights tour or if I should pay to do both?

Unfortunately, I haven’t done either tour yet but I did quite a bit of research recently and chose to book the Holiday D-Lights tour for our December trip. It sounds to me like the Yuletide tour doesn’t go into a park and it ends at Disney Springs, making a treat at Amorette’s. D-Lights visits Epcot and Magic Kingdom, includes a meal at Whispering Canyon, and includes seating for the Candlelight Processional. I read a review that the CP seats aren’t great, but guaranteed seats without the wait is appealing to me. We’ve done the package many times and you still have to get in line for your assigned show. I’m looking forward to our tour! And FYI, we got a 15% discount for being AP holders.

It does look like Yuletide Fantasy has changed this year. I ended up booking that one instead of D Lights. I think Amorettes and gingerbread sold it for me! :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter