Yum of Yuck......part 2

yuck......don't do sweet that way......and make the lemonade for DS, no purchase (we have so many lemons)

filet mignon?

filet mignon...wouldn't recognize it....our yuma family gatherings are more centered around prime rib and I love t bone steak grilled fat.

horseradish on prime rib?

Not a fan of prime rib, but when I do have it, it needs lots of hot horseradish

pepperoni pizza?

yuck....way to expensive at the fair and for three years I led litter teams at the state fair....elephant ear/funnel cake all over the place,,,especially on a windy day, sharing it with others on he high bleachers.

fisher scones?

yuck...hot cinnamon has a very bad smell for me....perhaps explain why I never put cinnamon on toast nor drawn to cinnamon rolls.

Lucky charms?

YUuk . I will pick up a rattlesnake..............but never touch a popper........like the one Carl's use to advertise there Jalapeno burger....snap you right uP!!!

raw green bell peppers?

yuck...hot cinnamon has a very bad smell for me....perhaps explain why I never put cinnamon on toast nor drawn to cinnamon rolls.

Lucky charms?
yuck....too sweet.....you can have my share and take all your cinnamon ;)
....when we were kids, I used to take out all the marshmallow charms and give them to my brother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter