Yvr - mco

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
Just a head's up for any BC'ers looking to fly to Orlando... For the past month or so prices out of YVR have been similar to prices out of SEA so before you buy your tickets out of SEA check out YVR.

I ended up lucking out getting a code for SWA which brought my price down so I am heading out of SEA, but if it weren't for the code I've had definitely booked from home for my Sept trip.

Don't know what's up but SEA has been expensive this year.

which airline are we talking about here?!?!

i just booked with SW flying out of Seattle from Oct.26th-Nov.3 and RT costed me 342/person. I'm looking at AirCanada and 342 won't even give me a one way ticket..

My dates were in Sept.

SEA-MCO
$415

YVR-MCO
$429

As I said I booked via SWA as I had an extra code so it worked out well for me but there's no way I'm flying out of SEA if the price difference is $15 or even $50 when it's just 2 adults flying.

Taking gas/parking or hotel into account there really needs to be enough of a difference to make it worth it.

sasamong more airlines than Air Canada fly out of YVR ;)

that is a good deal. Totally agree with flying out of YVR if that's the price difference.

yah.. i know more airlines fly out of YVR, air canada just popped first and the prices were.. :eek: .. hence, i asked which airline you were looking at for the close prices.

I ended up getting $416 per person out of YVR. I was so happy to not have to go through Seattle. This was on United.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter