YYZ: Air Canada check-in counter hours of operation

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
I can't seem to find the hours of operation for Air Canada's check in counter on their website or the GTAA site. Also wondering if anyone knows the hours of operations for US customs in Terminal 1.

TIA!

I had a 7am flight last fall and it has always been my policy to be there 2 hours before flight. The AC counter did not open until 5:30am and the Security/Customs area did not open until 6am. With the recent issues I am guessing they are buffering more time so youshould give AC a call.

Thanks! I've tried calling A/C a couple of times but I guess with the recent changes their lines have been super busy. It's hard to stay on hold at work.

I'm hoping they will open earlier too, that would be one less thing for me to worry about. Repacking to replace my carry-on is a different story.

I haven't been to terminal 3 before but in terminal 1, there's a Tim's, Starbucks, Pizza Pizza, a bar and some snacks at the magazine store. Just a word of warning, the Tim's is really slow.

I called Air Canada on Thursday and they said their counter at T1 opens at 5AM. The agent didn't know about customs and said to call GTAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter