yyz-mco any deals recently?

4orm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any good deals departing YYZ-MCO? Last year we snagged tickets for us two (infant in lap) for $525, taxes in, on Westjet in April for our October trip. Everything for then is coming up at nearly twice that! I know we got a great deal, but I'm hoping to not spend over $800 if possible for a trip this fall. Has anyone gotten any good deals recently? Flying out of BUF is out of the question for us - no car and between the time and expense of a bus or train ticket we'd rather pay extra to fly from YYZ.

Hoping for another crazy seat sale for the fall! Fingers crossed.

The deals don't seem to be coming out as early this year ... so I'm checking the sites daily for our Vancouver trip to YVR in August and MCO in December.

About 3-4 weeks ago WestJet had a really good deal with their Blue Tag Thursdays. I don't remember the exact amount to Orlando from YYZ but it was stupid cheap. Something like $79-$89 one way.

I'd keep an eye out on their website on Thursdays. They are only for a couple of hours in the afternoon on Thursdays. Since they recently did Orlando you might not see it again for a while. But keep your eyes out!

About 3-4 weeks ago WestJet had a really good deal with their Blue Tag Thursdays. I don't remember the exact amount to Orlando from YYZ but it was stupid cheap. Something like $79-$89 one way.

I'd keep an eye out on their website on Thursdays. They are only for a couple of hours in the afternoon on Thursdays. Since they recently did Orlando you might not see it again for a while. But keep your eyes out!

I saw this too ... the problem was that flights needed to be completed within a few months (not even into "school vacation" summer time) ... that's kind of what I meant by the deals aren't coming out as early this year.

The Airlines have been holding off on discounting this year because they felt that the economy would improve enough by the end of the year that they'd be able to raise fares.

Now that Oil is going through the roof again, I really wouldn't expect any non-last minute deals..... and if it's a family vacation, I doubt you'd want to wait until the last minute.

I actually just found one today MCO to YYC one way $158 on United through Expedia.ca. It was $473 for the 3 of us. Now I just have to get us down there :thumbsup2

ETA: Sorry just ignore my post. I read yyz as yyc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter