Zazzle?

UTgirl

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Zazzle?

I really like the idea of making shirts for my kids with their fav. disney charac. and their name.

I wondered about their reputation and qualitiy of the shirts. :confused3

Thanks!

I used zazzle for our group 2 years ago and Disney Shopping.com (special priciing) for the group last year. Both offered high quality shirts, and great printing (sp. price was for white only). The Lime Green Zazzle shirts have faded a little but my most important piece of advice is to believe it when they say that some charachters (Tink & Jasmine) in our case, will show up lighter. These characters were really light and really faded out. The darker primary color designs really hold up well. I must say that I am planning on ordering again, and probably will choose the one with the color shirt we prefer.
Good luck, I found that even the most conservative adults really get into the shirt thing, after the 1st hr. or so!

I just got finished designing all 10 of our shirts. We are going as a grand gathering for my mom's bday and i thought it would be cute if i designed a tshirt for everyones fave character, put their name on it and then put a saying on the back. I have yet to order them, but i was wondering the same thing! My entire order will be about $185.00 :crazy2: atleast i get free shipping! All my shirts are done inwhite because no other colors looked good with what i picked!

I just got finished designing all 10 of our shirts. We are going as a grand gathering for my mom's bday and i thought it would be cute if i designed a tshirt for everyones fave character, put their name on it and then put a saying on the back. I have yet to order them, but i was wondering the same thing! My entire order will be about $185.00 :crazy2: atleast i get free shipping! All my shirts are done inwhite because no other colors looked good with what i picked!

I did basically the same thing but only for me, dh and kids. I ordered them Tuesday night and I received an email next morning that they had shipped!

When they get here I will let you know about the quaility. BTW - I ordered the premium shirts instead of the basic. So, I"m not certain what the difference will be.

I have a couple friends who have ordered shirts from zazzle through Disneyshopping.com and they come out sooo cute! The quality is good... over time & lots of washings they do fade a bit, but that is the same wherever you create personalized t-shirts. I ordered 2 last night for me and my BFto wear when/if we go in August, and it came to about $33. Sometimes Disneyshopping has special codes so they're cheaper! :thumbsup2

Princessbelle` did you order the basic or premium shirts? right now i have them saved as basics but if the quality is drastically worse the the premium i will upgrade!

man those are expensive!
You can make them yourself by going to your local craft store and picking up:

1) your favorite color t-shirts
2) Avery T-shirt transfers for *DARK COLORED* shirts (they come out MUCH more vibrant!)

Then just set up your graphics and lettering (you could probably even get away with doing it in word), print it out, iron it on, and viola! if you made 5 shirts (only saying 5 because thats how many print-out sheets come in the avery packages), it would cost you about $5-$6 per shirt.

That's a great idea, HOWEVER
1. i just do not have that kinda time and patience
2. i'd screw it all up and it would cost me more to fix it all!

If i was more "craftty" i so would, but this works better for me! Thank you so much though!

Princessbelle` did you order the basic or premium shirts? right now i have them saved as basics but if the quality is drastically worse the the premium i will upgrade!

I ordered the basic T, as that is what my friend had as well. I haven't gotten them yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know! My friend's shirt was like any ordinary t-shirt, and she was pleased with it. Theirs were just white though, one of the ones I ordered will be pink. :goodvibes

Thanks Belle! i ordered all the shirts in white except my mom's b.c she is the BD girl and has to stand out.....hers will be Pink too! i'm anxious to see how they turned out for you! keep me posted!

We made shirts for eveyone in our family last year and they turned out great! One tip: They seem to run a little big in the adult sizes and they d:thumbsup2 o not shrink very much.

Seems I've been a bit distracted lately.. the shirts are great, I'm soo pleased with them! The fit is great, and they're comfy too! If I new how to post photos I would :goodvibes Hope yours came out well & your mom enjoys her birthday!!

Me too! I received my shirts and they are great. I've washed one and dried it and did great. No fading - a little shrikage but I anticipated that when I ordered.

oh...for anyone who hasn't ordered yet...you can get them trough disneyshopping.com..BUT they don't allow you to use all the features and you can't use coupon codes alot of the times with dshopping.com. Zazzle has coupon codes and you have much more potions design wise and shirt style wise. My suggestion is stick with Zazzle

oh...for anyone who hasn't ordered yet...you can get them trough disneyshopping.com..BUT they don't allow you to use all the features and you can't use coupon codes alot of the times with dshopping.com. Zazzle has coupon codes and you have much more potions design wise and shirt style wise. My suggestion is stick with Zazzle

Thanks for the tip- I didn't know that when I ordered mine :sad2: At the time Dshopping was offering buy 2 and get the 20% off, and we also got free shipping because we spent over a certain amount with dshopping (sorry if that was said in a previous post) In the end I think mine ended up costing about $15 each. We each have a character pictured on the front, a quote, and then our names on the back. We love ours :love: Next year we'll try them through just zazzle and see if we save more!

I recently ordered 6 shirts from zazzle. DH, DD, DS, and I all got matching shirts (I got 2 extra for the trip) We do not plan on wearing them until we go to WDW in June. They are adorable. Yes, they were a little pricey, but they seem to be worth it! Good quality, nice graphics, and I even got to pick out what I wanted on the back of them.... "Magical Memories"
5 of the shirts are white and 1 is pink. We plan on wearing our matching shirts the day we arrive at the parks and for the flight over.

All feel like good quality. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Hope this helps!:laundy:

Are these shirts screen printed or more of an iron on?

I custom designed a shirt as follows

Wording
Graphic
Wording

With the above evenly spaced.

I've nevered ordered from zazzle, but was looking for input about them

Based on recommendations here, I checked them out.

Was I wrong to think I could only choose their pre-made sayings? I couldn't find a place to type in my own wording?

I've done them myself with the computer and iron on paper and they come out good but you can't put them in the dryer. also, where could I get Disney character graphics?
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter