Zazzle?

Yes, you can only use the premade sayings and images. If you go to the zazzle site (bypassing disney) you cannot upload disney images and make a shirt that way. They are serious about observing trademark laws.
I made shirts for my parents 50th anniversary cruise, and got away with a mickey-ear shaped sunset but that's about it.
They are screen printed, not iron ons.

I bough us Shirts from the disney store on clearance for $3.00 each at the end of last summer. They are just Disney Logo shirts, but at least we will all match. However, after hearing all about Zazzle I am going to check that out. Maybe just us three girls : Me , my Daughter, and Mother-in-law can get something pink and girly to match. The men : husband, 2 sons, and Grandpa are already complaining about the matching shirts I have for them to wear.

pirate: pirate: princess:

Anyone know where you can get custom tank tops or sleeveless shirts? I checked disneyshopping.com and zazzle. All their shirts have sleeves. Our son will be turning 5 on our trip and I wanted to make him a shirt.

They have tank tops, but only for girls....i guess if you really wanted to you could make a basic tshirt from zazzle and then cut the sleeves and then sew up the loose ends.....i dunno some boys liked the "ripped" tshirt effect....But i don't believe they just offer sleevless shirts.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter