Zebra filled name design for Taekwondo Competition

iluv2go2disney

Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor
I'm wanting to make a few shirts to wear to my son's Taekwondo tournaments. I made one last year, but I want to make some new ones for this year. :) Here are my ideas:

1. Taewondo (letters filled in with zebra print), with MOM written underneath in smaller letters (not filled in letters)
2. Martial Arts (letters filled in with zebra print), with Phil Clark's written above it (not filled in letters)
3. Cody's Mom (written in black), I'm putting this on the back of the shirt. I'm not sure of what the font is called but I want the kind that has the little bubbles at the corner of the letters. They look like sorority lettering, if that helps. I don't need a border or anything around any of this. I'll be cutting it all out.

I realize these requests don't really "scream" Martial Arts. That's the idea. :rotfl:I'm making these shirts for myself and I want to support my son but with own personality on them. Oh yeah, I'm putting them on hot pink shirts. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out.

I had one more request to add to my original one.....I hope that's OK. Could the filled in letters also be done with a white with black polka dots background?

This is a project close to my heart! My 8yr old son is also in TKD. He just finished 2nd in Forms & 3rd in sparring in the USAT Jr. Olympics in Austin, TX. So I'll be glad to work on these for you tonight!

Thank you so much. Congrats to your son!! That's great. :thumbsup2 My son loves TKD. He's tried lots of other sports and never really enjoyed them like he does this. I'm just so glad he's finally found something he enjoys doing and is good at.

If you have any other ideas please share them. I plan on using a pink shirt. I just want something girly and fun, not TKD looking. His TKD studio is called Phil Clark's Martial Arts. Thanks again. :flower3:

How's this?

TaekwondoMom1.jpg

TaekwondoMom2.jpg

TaekwondoMom3.jpg

TaekwondoMom4.jpg

TaekwondoMom5.jpg

TaekwondoMom6.jpg

TaekwondoMom7.jpg

TaekwondoMom8.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts1.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts2.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts3.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts4.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts5.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts6.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts7.jpg

PhilClarksMartialArts8.jpg

CodysMom1.jpg

CodysMom2.jpg

CodysMom3.jpg

CodysMom4.jpg

You have absolutely made my day. I can't begin to tell you how much I love the second batch of designs you made. They're perfect!!! If it's not too much trouble, could you make one with the large size MOM in black and white dots that says Tennis, outlined in orange? My daughter is playing tennis and I would love to have one of these to wear for her also. Thank you again sooooo much!!!!

We've been at a family reunion all day and I've had to check this thread from my phone. I'm so excited to get home. :) I told my husband I'm going to have to stop on the way home and get my shirts.
I promise this is the last request. Could you do something that says Twilight Mom. I don't care what it looks like and I'm not in any hurry.
Thank you again!!! I promise I'll post pics of the finished product.

We've been at a family reunion all day and I've had to check this thread from my phone. I'm so excited to get home. :) I told my husband I'm going to have to stop on the way home and get my shirts.
I promise this is the last request. Could you do something that says Twilight Mom. I don't care what it looks like and I'm not in any hurry.
Thank you again!!! I promise I'll post pics of the finished product.

How are these?

TwilightMom1.jpg

TwilightMom2.jpg

TwilightMom3.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:yay:They're PERFECT!!:yay:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Could you tell me what font you used for the taekwondo designs? My DD is wanting me to make her a shirt like mine that says Taekwondo SIS. I thought I would try to do it myself. I feel bad for asking you to do so much.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:yay:They're PERFECT!!:yay:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Could you tell me what font you used for the taekwondo designs? My DD is wanting me to make her a shirt like mine that says Taekwondo SIS. I thought I would try to do it myself. I feel bad for asking you to do so much.

It is called "Missed My Exit". I think I either downloaded it on Dafont or kevinandamanda.com.

I really don't mind changing it for you though. I already have it saved in layers, so all I really have to do is change MOM to SIS :goodvibes. I'll work on it for you tonight after DS's football practice.

Does she want the same background or something a little different?

If you wouldn't mind, I sure would appreciate it. I'm using the zebra print design for my shirt and that will be fine for hers also. Thanks! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter