• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra print with bow

jkearson

Mouseketeer
I know there are probably lots of animal print Mickey heads with bows out there, but I'm having trouble finding them. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm mainly interested in zebra print with a pink bow, but anything Animal Kingdom related would work. I need blanks. I don't think I've got time for personalization. Thanks!!!!

I have plain animal heads in my Animal Heads folder and various Minnie heads with bows in my Mickey Head Hats folder

(Mickey Head Hats and Minnie Head Bows would have been too long a name! :rotfl2:)

MinniePinkZebraBow1.jpg

lots of Animal Kingdom "stuff" in my Parks/Animal Kingdom folder as currently AK is my favorite park! :woohoo:

Thanks again RustMan! I'd found several AK disigns and Mickey heads in your folder, but somehow missed this one. It's perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter