Zip Loc Bags

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
What size do you buy for kids clothes & what size for adults? Thanks!

don't forget to get some small sandwich size ones for extra food like cookies so you can snack on them later. My silly mom taught me that. She always use to take the left over stuff like fruit or cookies and wrap them in a napkin and put it in her purse, my great Grandma did too.... so I revised it a little and now stick ziplocks in my purse works great for all sorts of stuff.

My mom always stuffed the extra bread, cookies, etc. into her purse! :rotfl: I always vowed I'd never do it, but I find myself doing it all the time now. Didn't fall too far from the tree, did I? Yes, it's a great idea at WDW since it's often quite hot and I don't want to eat my whole meal... But several hours laster I'll be hungry again. Who wants to pay for another meal? Pack up what you didn't eat (that travels well) and snack on it later (obviously, this only works with certain foods).

As for packing outfits in bags, I've never done that before... I think it's one of those things that works great with kids, but isn't really necessary for adults only.

I don't pack the adult clothes like that but, I do pack the kids. I use gallon style bags and use the ones that zip closed. It works well for them to get into without ruining them. Have fun. :sunny:

tatooed goofy said:
I don't pack the adult clothes like that but, I do pack the kids. I use gallon style bags and use the ones that zip closed. It works well for them to get into without ruining them. Have fun. :sunny:

Same for us here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter