Ziploc packers alert!

dudedisney

Mouseketeer
For those of you who need the larger Ziploc bags, I went to Target yesterday on a tip found here and yes, they do have the 2.5 gallon. I paid $3 a box for 12. I bought two boxes. :cool1:

There's also a new 'big bag' version that both Target and Walmart carry that comes in XL and XXL for pillows, blankets, etc. that's around $5 for 3 or 4 bags. :banana:

Don't you love it when the retail business hears our voice and gives us what we want? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the tip! I found the XXL and XL in Home Depot but I payed alot for them. I started some packing with them and they are AWESOME!!!
Kimba

kimbac3 said:
Thanks for the tip! I found the XXL and XL in Home Depot but I payed alot for them. I started some packing with them and they are AWESOME!!!Kimba

Picked up a box of XL (10 gallon size) and XXL (20 gallon size) Ziplocs at our local Costco today. The box contained 4 XL and 4 XXL bags for $24.99. Was that cheaper than Home Depot?

munchkinsmom said:
Picked up a box of XL (10 gallon size) and XXL (20 gallon size) Ziplocs at our local Costco today. The box contained 4 XL and 4 XXL bags for $24.99. Was that cheaper than Home Depot?

I've been looking for these. I'll check Cotsco tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
I think living in a hurricane prone area these bags will come in handy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter