Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

What? WHat? you are done with these..
I can't get my lions to cut right for some reason.. So, I'm going to try again this afternoon... I'm getting one little area that catches... darn it!

I haven't done anything on the others except cut stuff out. And I have barely touched the shows one. Can I use my accident as an excuse???? Seriously though after standing to assemble the tag books, my back was on fire! SoI can't do them for long periods of time. We see the chiro today so I might get more done tonight.

Well of course I wanna see...
I was working on the shows last night.. ( I know wrong thread).. I had assembled teddi barra.... I hated her swing.. long about 12:30pm about the 3rd time 2 of the kids were up and playing in the darn water.... It hit me.. Walmart sells flower bud ribbon.. which would make the perfect "chains" on her swing! So, I disassembled the swing "chains" and am awaiting a run to Walmart later this week.. Needless, to say DH was checking over the list to make sure I put something he requested on it... and was appalled to find out his request was #2 on the list.. while Flower Bud Ribbon was #1!

sounds like something my DH would do. Uploading pics now, then I am off to buy this thing called food. apparently one needs it to survive. :confused3

food? never heard of it! Hum? I guess I should investigate about that sometime today! I think my natives me be restless because they are hungry.. :lmao:

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

now, something I realized in taking pics I can fold it over or accordion style, so do you guys want me to one more white mat or if you accordion it you can take the mat off the would be outside piece. Yeah that made sense.....:rolleyes1

I like it like it is!! ;)
YOU and I had the same exact thought process on the front.. that is what I was going to do! Do you think it would be okay to still do it that way?
I had the dictionary entry picked and my LION! How funny!

YOU and I had the same exact thought process on the front.. that is what I was going to do! Do you think it would be okay to still do it that way?

go for it!

see there we go sharing brain cells again.

I'm telling you!!! We were separate at birth!!
I'm working on my Lions now..but my bug is being a PITA today... I don't know what is up with him but he is giving me fits.. no blade, no area to cut on, new mat... I just think he doesn't like lions!

I'm working on my Lions now..but my bug is being a PITA today... I don't know what is up with him but he is giving me fits.. no blade, no area to cut on, new mat... I just think he doesn't like lions!

My bug is like that with certain shapes, too. It gets frustrating. I usually have to have a small pair of scissors nearby to finish up. For some things, I like my good old fashioned sizzix better!!

I'm still in the planning stages. I think I will be alternating this with a couple of other swaps.

Okay, here is what I have done.. nothing is adhered except on this one...
Is the background color okay or not.. any other suggestions???
Here is the front.. I need to add my definition to the rt. upper corner open area...
08-06-2007052122PM.jpg

Here is the back.. it's a flip up so you can put a photo on the front, a photo or journalling on the inside 2 spaces...
08-06-2007052513PM.jpg

Okay, here is what I have done.. nothing is adhered except on this one...
Is the background color okay or not.. any other suggestions???
Here is the front.. I need to add my definition to the rt. upper corner open area...
08-06-2007052122PM.jpg

Here is the back.. it's a flip up so you can put a photo on the front, a photo or journalling on the inside 2 spaces...
08-06-2007052513PM.jpg

Very cute, Nancy!! I think the background color is fine. I'm using a similar color for mine. They're complementary colors (the green and main color in the lion).

Thanks!!! I have been worried.. I just need to break down and get a color wheel... I wanted something that would make my lion pop out but not make you toss your cookies when you looked at it!! :)

Ok, I have the front of the TAG Book Lions done.. I have the backs cut out and need to cut the mats for the inside of the flip folder... and than I need to stamp the name LION on the side.. if it looks right.. if not, I'll figure out something!!! :)

So, only 2 more sets to go after this... and one more group in the Show/Parades..and I'm swap free..and time to get started on my family books.. what will I do... I'll have time to scrap!! Woo HOO! :yay:

I already have my giraffe defination printed. I'm using it! :) Of course, I will need to rethink the back of mine. Yikes! I hadn't planned anything that exciting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter