Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

I love the scalloped tags. I never use the other one so that's why I said that one :)

Ok: On george it's anything above 3.5 on REAL DIAL size. if not they are all tiny.. cute but tiny...

Hope that helps!!! :)

Thanks for the help Nancy, I appreciate it. I found the cutest Monkey paper but my LSS only had one sheet left!

Thanks for the help Nancy, I appreciate it. I found the cutest Monkey paper but my LSS only had one sheet left!

I'm doing monkeys also. I found cute paper. I wonder if it is the same? I was hoping to find elephant paper just like it, but I didn't find anything for that.
I did finish the elephants last night about 12am.

Checking in.
I've got one design of tags for my giraffe completed. So half done with that.
I'm working on my biome tags. I'm really liking the way that one is coming along, and I hope you will too.

Snakes are finished. I have one of the alligator tags designed and cut. Still working on designs for 2nd tag and I haven't started the penguin yet.

Tags are all cut out, bought my eyelets today online and going to buy my new cricut cart today as my birthday present to me.

Mailing questions:

1. I am in 3 groups -- can I mail them all in one box?

2. I am also in the show/parades swap. Can I mail both swaps to you in one box? Should I include return postage for one flat rate box? Or separate postage for the 2 swaps?

Thanks

Mailing questions:

1. I am in 3 groups -- can I mail them all in one box?

2. I am also in the show/parades swap. Can I mail both swaps to you in one box? Should I include return postage for one flat rate box? Or separate postage for the 2 swaps?

Thanks

Just as BAMB said.. mail them all together.. both zoo and show/parades.. get your monies worth out of that box.... :) Just send the same amount of postage for the return!!! :)

Tiger tags are done. Question about the ZOO tags: is this two tags as well? I ask because they have to say zoo on them so I am trying to figure out how to do two tags and not have them identical.

Bobcat.. go w/ whatever you have in mind.. don't worry if both of them don't say zoo.... if you got an idea.. run with it!!!!!! ;)

Sorry, I was out of town yesterday and just did a quick check of PMs.. now off to do some chores...

That sounds like a plan. I know what one tag will look like so I will just play around with the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter