• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zootopia - Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde Autograph Pages

Ma-to2

Earning My Ears
It was just announced there would be a meet and greet with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde at MVMCP, would love some autograph pages or cards with these characters is anyone has any?!?! I am making a 8x8 autograph book, but can make any size work on the pages. A big plus for Christmas theming :)

Its possible I missed them but did try going through all of the available pages and cards - if I missed it please point me in the right direction it would be super helpful.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2016/...y-merry-christmas-party-in-walt-disney-world/

Thanks so much!!!

Hi
Here is my try,,
feel free to say not quite what i am looking for.
Happy planning!
Hugs Mel

images (moved)posted in photobucket
for one week.

Last edited:
Thank you so much I appreciate you working on these. Photobucket seems to be down or not responding but I will keep checking so I can download them. Thanks again!!

Hi
Here is my try,,
feel free to say not quite what i am looking for.
Happy planning!
Hugs Mel

images (moved)posted in photobucket
for one week.

Thank you so much Mel - these are PERFECT!!! I really appreciate you working on these for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter