Zurg is Wonderful!!!

Hey, if ya gotta turn 40, ya might as well have something positive to remind you of it, right? Congrats!

Hey, if ya gotta turn 40, ya might as well have something positive to remind you of it, right?

How could it get any better???

2 weeks at WDW to Celebrate my 40th
Going to Candlelight Processional on my 40th Christmas Eve
and the icing is 100 more BWV points

I had better be a REALLY GOOD GIRL THIS YEAR

What a great gift! Congratulations. That sounds like a fantastic trip to celebrate your 40th too.

Just one question? Do you think Zurg would mind talking my husband into a similar gift for me?

Congratulations and happy birthday (a bit early)! Zurg is a wonderful husband.

My DH turns 40 next month. Maybe that's a way I could get myself some more points, tell him it's his birthday present!:earsboy:

You're so lucky! My b-day is the 15th and DH told me he ordered something "practical" from Disney. Why do I have the feeling that it's a toaster and not points?:rolleyes: Oh Well, there's always Christmas!!!!!

Originally posted by MinnieGi
Congratulations and Happy Early Birthday!!! :) That is one awesome present!

fest33.gif
fest06.gif

Originally posted by Jacksmom99
Oh Well, there's always Christmas!!!!!

LOL don't get her started. Her brithday is Chistmas eve.

(BTW - I think there should be more threads with titles like this one!)

;)
While I am happy for you Kim, Mattsmom is not letting up on buying her more points. I think my bonuses for the next few years are already spent, now.

I'm looking at blocking the resale site from the home PC.

Buz

;)

Sorry Buz....We won't talk about it too much I promise...

Okay! I shared this wonderful thread with DH. He said he knows my birthday is less than a month away but keep dreaming! So I sang (off key) "When You Wish Upon a Star" to him. He didn't find me at all amusing!! I thought I was being witty;) Annmarie

Singing off key is very bad. May mess up your chances!

So Buz we should cancel the plane towing the banner over you house with resale deals listed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter