~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening is Tawney's first music recital. She is so excited. I am happy to share this experience with her. My parents never made it to any of my concerts, sport games, parades, etc... so it is nice to be able to do for her what I never had :goodvibes

I'm glad you can go tonight Tracy. I'm sure it'll mean a lot to Tawney to have your there. Best of luck to her tonight!! Enjoy!!! :goodvibes

Well, I must say people that these boards have been awfully quiet since we have been back from the May Meet. I am missing you all. We need to get back to trip planning so we can get this board lively again. . .

Well, I must say people that these boards have been awfully quiet since we have been back from the May Meet. I am missing you all. We need to get back to trip planning so we can get this board lively again. . .

Maybe it's the May trip that made these boards quiet...hhmm

Do keep in mind that summer's around the corner which means better weather...so for some of us...we're enjoying the outdoors now. :cool1:

So Darcy...how u doing? :stir:

Maybe it's the May trip that made these boards quiet...hhmm

Do keep in mind that summer's around the corner which means better weather...so for some of us...we're enjoying the outdoors now. :cool1:

So Darcy...how u doing? :stir:

Awesome. . .in the beginning planning stages for my big "I will not spend another summer in the desert" move. . .East Coast is just too appealing. . .particularly the northeast coast. . .:rolleyes1

Awesome. . .in the beginning planning stages for my big "I will not spend another summer in the desert" move. . .East Coast is just too appealing. . .particularly the northeast coast. . .:rolleyes1

Glad to hear you're doing great.
Yes, the east coast is quite nice...many good people here...you can join the 3am club with Robin and I...:cool2:

Glad to hear you're doing great.
Yes, the east coast is quite nice...many good people here...you can join the 3am club with Robin and I...:cool2:

Well, I do that here. . .but then again its only 12 here. . .3 a.m., might be tough. . .but then again, I am used to being up all night. . .working, late night conversations, late night yahoo chats. . .lol ;)

Well, I do that here. . .but then again its only 12 here. . .3 a.m., might be tough. . .but then again, I am used to being up all night. . .working, late night conversations, late night yahoo chats. . .lol ;)

Yeah those 'late night conversations'...if I recall, I was engaged in one of those conversations the night I arrived at WDW in May...

Yeah those 'late night conversations'...if I recall, I was engaged in one of those conversations the night I arrived at WDW in May...

Just a bit. . .I think that one lasted 3 hrs. . .lol. Made for a bit of a rough day the next day. . .lol:rotfl:

Just a bit. . .I think that one lasted 3 hrs. . .lol. Made for a bit of a rough day the next day. . .lol:rotfl:

Yeah, I agree...hhmm...you're not the first to say that...now, where have I heard that before?? :rolleyes1

And hey, it's not a good 3 hour talk in the middle of the night until the Disney security shows up at the door, right?! :rotfl2:

Why didn't security show up for u and I? I thought our 'conversations' were even louder the next few nights...;)

Lets see. . .hmmmm, I think you had WAYYYYYY more late night "conversations" than me. . .lol:rotfl2:

You think so?? :)

Actually only closed the last night. . .but hey, ya know. . .ya got a guy and three girls. . .who wants to close the door?. . .:rotfl2:

Yeah...very true.
It was kinda like 'Three's Company'...just call me 'Jack Tripper'.
"Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you...":rotfl:

Yeah...very true.
It was kinda like 'Three's Company'...just call me 'Jack Tripper'.
"Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you...":rotfl:

Hmmmm, that sounds about right. . .just add one more girl and the numbers work out. . .:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter