~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will gladly revise my statement for you and say we need the rain at night when it can do the most good :) and sunny weather for your daytime activities. We are just still at a high risk for fires.....

Oh, well I certainly don't want to upset the balance of the universe. (Well, maybe just a tiny tip to send a caring Disney-Lovin' guy my direction. Maybe CoMickey has a point about sudden rainstorms...):cool1:

Jill, how have you been?

Shawn, how have you been? Remember...work can be as enjoyable as you make it! lol

It was great seeing the both of you, although time was limited...we'll have to do it again sometime. Hope all is well. :)

Hey Leo!
Not too bad here, busy as usual.
Looking forward to someone coming to Ohio very soon :lovestruc

Had a blast at Disney, can't wait to meet up with everyone again :cool1:

I loved meeting and drinking with you Jill! Hopefully we can do it again sometime! LOL

Good Morning DIS'ers!!!!

The beautiful sunshine in my window reminds me of Florida, and I want to go back! Now! A couple more months yet :(

Hey Leo!
Not too bad here, busy as usual.
Looking forward to someone coming to Ohio very soon :lovestruc

Keepin busy...good. Same here.
Glad to hear that...I'm sure you guys will have fun together in Ohio.

Yeah...Disney was a blast! I definetly plan on doing that again... :thumbsup2

yak yak yak...:rotfl:

Hey all! Just popping in to say hi!! Been uber busy here cause the ex is on a course at work, straight days for 2 weeks so I have the kiddies extra and my mom is sleeping over...chaos in the house!!!

Life is going ok up here in the north, although the weather is going back and forth from shorts and t's to winter coats almost!!! I just need stability!!!!

Planning already for my trip with the kiddies in November and getting all excited again.

Miss you guys!!:grouphug:

I loved meeting and drinking with you Jill! Hopefully we can do it again sometime! LOL

Good Morning DIS'ers!!!!

The beautiful sunshine in my window reminds me of Florida, and I want to go back! Now! A couple more months yet :(

lol Tracy I just remember saying please go find Tracey and tell her I can't make it to Mexico right now, and you tried :goodvibes

mmm slushies.....

Good morning everyone. . .Its Friday and I am FINALLY off for a few days. . .I have only had one day off since being back from WDW and believe me, I needed some recovery time after that trip. . .lol

Good to see you all. . .

Good morning everyone. . .Its Friday and I am FINALLY off for a few days. . .I have only had one day off since being back from WDW and believe me, I needed some recovery time after that trip. . .lol

Good to see you all. . .

Yes, indeed--Friday, yay! And tomorrow I'm going to WDW. (Although I suspect I won't need as much recovery time as those of you who were doing the slushie tower construction)

Good to see you all. . .

Oh My Gosh, I don't think I am even recovered yet... seriously..wow...LOL

Yes Jill, I walked alll the way to Mexico for nothing!! Couldn't even find her!!! And then I walked allll the way back to France, and allll the way to JellyRolls..lol It was a good night!! LOL

Yes Jill, I walked alll the way to Mexico for nothing!! Couldn't even find her!!! And then I walked allll the way back to France, and allll the way to JellyRolls..lol It was a good night!! LOL

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't you at least have a margarita??? Then it wasn't for nothing!!:thumbsup2 Mmmmm, Margaritas!!!

I hear ya. . .Hopefully one day I will fully recover. . .lol.

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't you at least have a margarita??? Then it wasn't for nothing!!:thumbsup2 Mmmmm, Margaritas!!!

No, The line was so long and just not moving that I got frustrated and started my trek back around the world... LOL I got to see Illuminations from a few different vantage points though, and that was cool. :goodvibes

No, The line was so long and just not moving that I got frustrated and started my trek back around the world... LOL I got to see Illuminations from a few different vantage points though, and that was cool. :goodvibes

Well, December is coming quickly. . .we can do an around the world then and we will all have a blast. . .

Happy Saturday all!! It is thunderstorming like crazy here right now. I love thunderstorms! They remind me of my mom. I have survived my trip to the dentist, yay!! Just waiting to go pick up my prescriptions until I can take this gauze out of my mouth. The lady at the pharmacy didn't understand my half hummed half hand gestured answer to my birthdate...LOL I just had to go through the drive-thru..lol My face is swollen and I look a little like Chip...LOL I couldn't go inside like that!

Happy Saturday all!! It is thunderstorming like crazy here right now. I love thunderstorms! They remind me of my mom. I have survived my trip to the dentist, yay!! Just waiting to go pick up my prescriptions until I can take this gauze out of my mouth. The lady at the pharmacy didn't understand my half hummed half hand gestured answer to my birthdate...LOL I just had to go through the drive-thru..lol My face is swollen and I look a little like Chip...LOL I couldn't go inside like that!

Geez, Sounds like you have had a fun day...:headache:
Its been storming here for most of the day as well...:eek:

Geez, Sounds like you have had a fun day...:headache:
Its been storming here for most of the day as well...:eek:

Its clear, sunny and 92 degrees here . . .perfect pool weather, which is where I have spent the afternoon. . .but had to come in out of the sun for a while. . .cool off a bit. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter