ACCESS DENIED !

Lyndylou

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to book the MNSSHP amd the dessert party at MK on my disney experience app but keeps coming up access denied. I understand the dessert party if that works on the 60+7 date for booking but I don't understand The MNSSHP. Anyone know a reason ?
Thank you

Booking is only open for resort guests for the first week -- do you have a reservation for the dates you are trying to book for? Not sure the 60 + 7 would work in this scenerio.

Yes we are staying at boardwalk villas. We are DVC with annual passes for our 4 week stay starting 17th July So can't get in. OK call In Monday

Yes we are staying at boardwalk villas. We are DVC with annual passes for our 4 week stay starting 17th July So can't get in. OK call In Monday
Nothing to do with the party, but are you staying at BWV the whole time? Just curious how people with long stays setup their resorts.

Hope you get the tickets you want. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter