~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Shawn, and you might want to ask Jill that question. . .she would know better than any of us. . .lol

Silly boy. . .

Well good morning to you west coaster :goodvibes I did ask Jill and she said the weather is duckie...I guess I'll have to check it out for myself :)

I know exactly what you mean darcy...:woohoo: :grouphug:

Well, at least I know I am going back in August. . .but its with my son and his friend, and Patty is joining me. . .not necessarily a DIS meet. . .though if there are any disers going the end of august would be happy to meet up. . .

Oh one other thing. . .

Good morning everyone. . .I finally have a day off and look forward to catching up with everyone. . .soooooo Please keep me entertained so I don't need to go elsewhere for entertainment. . .Louise? Do you hear me?

A safe and very happy Memorial Day to all of you in the U.S.

:yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

Good morning and happy Memorial Day to all of you wonderful DIS'ers. I managed to get my butt out of bed and mow the lawn before the rain started today, so that made me happy. Tawney talked me into taking her and my nieces to a local theme park yesterday for the day while the weather was beautiful! I remembered to put on my sunscreen this time though!! I must say I have an amazing tan now and no more of that burn crap.

I'm so bummed I will be missing you Darcy and Patty in August, but hey maybe we can hang out another time.:goodvibes

Good morning and happy Memorial Day to all of you wonderful DIS'ers. I managed to get my butt out of bed and mow the lawn before the rain started today, so that made me happy. Tawney talked me into taking her and my nieces to a local theme park yesterday for the day while the weather was beautiful! I remembered to put on my sunscreen this time though!! I must say I have an amazing tan now and no more of that burn crap.

I'm so bummed I will be missing you Darcy and Patty in August, but hey maybe we can hang out another time.:goodvibes

I know, so close. . .but we will manage it another time. . .I am sure of that.

Hey Jade, It's amazing how that sunscreen works :laughing: Glad to hear it's a tan now.

Am sure we will get another chance to hang out together... We'll have a drink or two in your honor as well as for everyone I think :rolleyes1 :woohoo:

Right, Thelma??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter