~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Kimmielee

Living my Disney Happily Ever After dream... ♥
snow-1.jpg

We have passed both magic numbers.... now its a matter of when :)

When will our old thread ever be brought back to life as they said it would be in pieces???

It wont be brought back to life, but is supposably being brought back as a closed thread. Kimmie said she found the first third. Took about a year to do what Carrie has done in almost 2 months

Wow, I figured by now we would be closed down and fully on to part III....LOL....just a matter of time I guess

Happy Tuesday all!!!

He went back to the Dr. and he's starting to improve! :cool1: He did sound better today, that's for sure! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. They are working! :grouphug:

Kimmie, I am so glad to hear that Dad is improving :) Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers

snowstorm.gif
Only about 2 inches so far... School is NOT closed... :thumbsup2 More snow coming today. I think I heard that the most accumulation is a bit south of Jen and I... good, they can have it!

Cdn - I received notification that the first 1/3 of the old thread was available, the other 2 will be coming. It was a little over 10 months of the first year of the thread and it dawned on me that we posted the same amount in LESS than 2 months on this one!

It's kind of entertaining reading, actually. :lmao:

Cait - Thanks for the well wishes. I'm very happy that he was better yesterday. I was thinking I needed to head down there if he wasn't!

Ok... major dream last night. I met my future husband! We met on a blind date, he's tall and incredibly sweet. He won a $250 Million lotto (No, $$$ is not important to me) but you would NEVER have known it. He was so real, so down to earth and adored me from the get go. He had given most of the money to help out underpriviledged children, invested some and bought all his brothers and sisters houses. The most humble man I've never met!
Hmmmm.... maybe dreams do come true? :love:

snowstorm.gif
Only about 2 inches so far... School is NOT closed... :thumbsup2 More snow coming today. I think I heard that the most accumulation is a bit south of Jen and I... good, they can have it!

Cdn - I received notification that the first 1/3 of the old thread was available, the other 2 will be coming. It was a little over 10 months of the first year of the thread and it dawned on me that we posted the same amount in LESS than 2 months on this one!

It's kind of entertaining reading, actually. :lmao:

Cait - Thanks for the well wishes. I'm very happy that he was better yesterday. I was thinking I needed to head down there if he wasn't!

Ok... major dream last night. I met my future husband! We met on a blind date, he's tall and incredibly sweet. He won a $250 Million lotto (No, $$$ is not important to me) but you would NEVER have known it. He was so real, so down to earth and adored me from the get go. He had given most of the money to help out underpriviledged children, invested some and bought all his brothers and sisters houses. The most humble man I've never met!
Hmmmm.... maybe dreams do come true? :love:

WooooooHooooo...Beats the dream I had.....Cold Meds will do that too you... (cup lickers suck). I hope you dream does come true, you deserve it :)

As many of you know back in August my mother had the 2nd of 3 strokes. At 57 she had good prospects for recovery. It was a long 6-7 weeks in the rehab hospital, and then home and lots of PT.

In January, the Drs decided that she was at the point in her recovery that she could think about going back to work. About 3 weeks ago, Mom went back to work, unfortunetly they wanted her to go full time, as opposed to her plan to go part time a few hours a day to ease back in.

I spoke with her lastnight, and she has decided, that the job isn't worth it, that she is just to tired and not feeling well everyday. She is speaking to her Dr. today about going out on long-term disability, until its time to retire.

My step-dad and I spoke last week about his concerns. He was worried that she was taking to much on, she was always tired and snapping at him all the time (which is not like her), and seemingly depressed. I told him that not working was a choice Mom had to make for herself, but I prayed that she would make it sooner rather then later.

The phone call lastnight, lifted alot of stress and worry off my shoulders. My biggest fear was that she would have another stroke.

I wanted to thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers, and some of you even had to listen to me my cry on the phone. That is a true friend, you know who you are, and you ROCK!!

As many of you know back in August my mother had the 2nd of 3 strokes. At 57 she had good prospects for recovery. It was a long 6-7 weeks in the rehab hospital, and then home and lots of PT.

In January, the Drs decided that she was at the point in her recovery that she could think about going back to work. About 3 weeks ago, Mom went back to work, unfortunetly they wanted her to go full time, as opposed to her plan to go part time a few hours a day to ease back in.

I spoke with her lastnight, and she has decided, that the job isn't worth it, that she is just to tired and not feeling well everyday. She is speaking to her Dr. today about going out on long-term disability, until its time to retire.

My step-dad and I spoke last week about his concerns. He was worried that she was taking to much on, she was always tired and snapping at him all the time (which is not like her), and seemingly depressed. I told him that not working was a choice Mom had to make for herself, but I prayed that she would make it sooner rather then later.

The phone call lastnight, lifted alot of stress and worry off my shoulders. My biggest fear was that she would have another stroke.

I wanted to thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers, and some of you even had to listen to me my cry on the phone. That is a true friend, you know who you are, and you ROCK!!

Awesome update!! I'm glad that she's come to that conclusion! :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :cool1: Aren't friends wonderful things? :grouphug:

I have to finish my hair, get dressed, feed by darling boy who BUSTED me last night pretending to be asleep with I was pretending to be the freakin TOOTH FAIRY - (Scared the crap out of me!! :scared1: ), make his lunch and get out the door in 45 minutes.... but no... it was more important to find some cool MySpace stuff for my peeps this morning! :rotfl2:

Here's what I envision Noah doing someday...
Snowtongue.gif
Can you say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

By the way, I told him if he stops believing in the Tooth Fairy that $$$ stops coming. His response, "Oh Momma, I still believe in her. I just think she couldn't get here due to the snow and you helped her this time!" Gotta love the kid, eh? :hug:

I have to finish my hair, get dressed, feed by darling boy who BUSTED me last night pretending to be asleep with I was pretending to be the freakin TOOTH FAIRY - (Scared the crap out of me!! :scared1: ), make his lunch and get out the door in 45 minutes.... but no... it was more important to find some cool MySpace stuff for my peeps this morning! :rotfl2:

Snowtongue.gif

By the way, I told him if he stops believing in the Tooth Fairy that $$$ stops coming. His response, "Oh Momma, I still believe in her. I just think she couldn't get here due to the snow and you helped her this time!" Gotta love the kid, eh? :hug:

OMG!!!!! Kimmie...that is priceless...Glad he still believes!!

Snowtongue.gif

You mean the tooth fairy is not real???:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Next thing ya know you will tell me that The Easter Bunny and Santa Claus don't exist...like ya...RIGHT...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter