~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

You mean the tooth fairy is not real???:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Next thing ya know you will tell me that The Easter Bunny and Santa Claus don't exist...like ya...RIGHT...

Wh-wh-wh-what about m-m-Mickey Mouse? He's real, right?! I mean, I met him! I have pictures!!!

Kimmie that is great that he still believes... and funny that he scared you. Glad to hear your dad is improving!
Mel mentioned the Polar Express (about believing)... and I was also thinking of the Santa Clause 2

Cait that is great that your mom has realized that... and on her own. I know that has been a stressor for you.

Mel.. how is your mom doing???

Wh-wh-wh-what about m-m-Mickey Mouse? He's real, right?! I mean, I met him! I have pictures!!!

Well of course he is real...DUH..we have all seen him...just still kinda confused how when I park hop..he is always at the park I go to...he must move really fast....:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Well of course he is real...DUH..we have all seen him...just still kinda confused how when I park hop..he is always at the park I go to...he must move really fast....:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Yes he moves fast and can't decide what to wear because everytime I see him he's wearing something else.:confused3

Yes he moves fast and can't decide what to wear because everytime I see him he's wearing something else.:confused3

Ya know..thats right..if you did not know any better you would think he was female...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kimmie that is great that he still believes... and funny that he scared you. Glad to hear your dad is improving!
Mel mentioned the Polar Express (about believing)... and I was also thinking of the Santa Clause 2

Cait that is great that your mom has realized that... and on her own. I know that has been a stressor for you.

Mel.. how is your mom doing???

Mom is doing better - she lost 10lbs and is excited - my nerves are shot.

How did your mom make out?

Just made a reservation for the Dine with an Imagineer program, so I will have lunch at the Brown Derby with an imagineer. Maybe he can give me some tips on getting a job.

And speaking of jobs, congrats to Mel for her new one. Will you still be in the Boston area?

Just made a reservation for the Dine with an Imagineer program, so I will have lunch at the Brown Derby with an imagineer. Maybe he can give me some tips on getting a job.

And speaking of jobs, congrats to Mel for her new one. Will you still be in the Boston area?

I did that, it was terrific. Don't expect to get any really hot tips, though. :-D

My kids are starting to wonder the same thing

Hey maybe their like Santa Claus. Santa has helpers who dresses like him at every street corner and department store. Maybe Mickey does the same thing....:lmao:

The same way Santa can be at every mall in America from Thanksgiving until December 24: MAGIC! That and he has a lot of helpers to stand in for him. But I know that the Mickey I met was the real one.

Since this thread has reached it's length limit it has been split and continued here.

The original thread may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1698873

wasnt it nice that Carrie had this ready for him to link it right here??? :)

Mom is doing better - she lost 10lbs and is excited - my nerves are shot.

How did your mom make out?

She is doing okay... she may have to have surgery soon for her battery that was replaced a year ago... she may have to turn herself off at night to conserve the battery. (this is for her deep brain stimulators she has for her essential tremors for those who dont know)

Paula.. we are getting your rain now

Still getting though my pics, but I have day 1 at MK up on my site

Here are a couple that I thought were pretty good
259148909_4si2i-L.jpg

259152457_eGngG-L.jpg

259104997_P3QoL-L.jpg

Tip 1:Learn to be a world class artist.

Mel, I have a bunch of great ideas for you. Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, and then there is always Disneyland Hong Kong, and lets not forget Disney cruises, two ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter