~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 3

Mason those are some awesome pictures. Really giving me the fever, come on may.

Hi,

Glad to read that Kimmielee's dad is getting better. I will pray for his continued improvement. I've had a similar dream about a woman, but unlike Kimmielee, I actually met Jennifer, on an airplane on June 5, 2006, en route from Fort Lauderdale, FL (in which my buddy Jay and I had attended a PromiseKeepers conference) to Philly. But alas, Jennifer, one of the most beautiful women I'd ever met, and her mother disappeared down the jetway before I could get any contact information. No wonder I'm still single. :rotfl:

Cait, any job which causes a personality change such as in your mother cannot be healthy. I'm glad she made the decision that was right for her, on her own.

Gregg, those pictures are terrific! Great job! However, I believe that I'll stay home in 2008 and pay off the credit card debt that I've run up. That means no Disney, or anywhere, until at least next year.

I'm pretty happy with The Right One dating service. Because I have cerebral palsy and cannot drive, it guaranteed me only three dates a year. I said I was fine with that, because on my own I probably wouldn't bother, since I average one a year if I'm lucky. I set my age range to 34-54 (ten years either way) and have had three dates in the last three months, two with my first match, Ingrid. She's 54 and has a three-year-old adopted special-needs son. We get along pretty well. She lives about 45 minutes south and east of me. The second match was a 35-year-old woman from PA named Robbie, who is probably a 10.5 on mdhkitten's Disney fan scale. I thought that she and I got along well at our lunch on January 19, 2008 at Philadelphia's Hard Rock Cafe. After the date, I called her to make sure she got home safely. I called her again a few days later and suggested we get together, but she wasn't home so I left a message. Because she has never called back, I've assumed she's not interested in me. In the mail the other day I got a letter from The Right One saying that there were no suitable matches for me in February and that it was extending my membership by another month. Might as well keep trying.

Jim

from snowy Kentucky!

I haven't been in much since the new job is keeping me tied up 12 hours a day but since I am snowbound I thought I'd drop in :)

I hope everyone is doing great...I see we managed to knock out 10,000 posts for the second time...and in record time!

Our best to all!

Bill and Faith

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter