ºoº "7" Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, 7-Mousefest Meets, UPDATEDºoº

Originally posted by mommyof2cuties
I can't wait!!!!!!

Me too...whooo...whooo!

In two more hours, it will be 64 + hours. I sorta timed it so I could be their at 11:00 A.M.

:wave: ºoº "64" More Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, Who else is going? ºoº

:wave: ºoº 60 more days to the 4-day Wonder cruise. I'll keep posting the days Steven. Hope to see you there.

ºoº Ray

ºoº :wave: 59 more days, and I am so ready play that guy on the Disney Cruise commercial that naps on the hammock on the Disnsey Island.

ºoº Ray

Hello Ray and all,

Well, we had originally planned on cruising the following week ( Dec 12->16), but Jeanne's daughter's college commencement date was changed and we just found out yesterday. So after a lot of worrying, and a few phone calls, we were able to change our airfare, resort add on, and our cruise so we're now going on the 12/5 cruise. We originally had a L/S combo, Cat 7 and Beach Club, with one extra day tacked on at the beginning, giving us four nights on land and four nights at sea. Due to the time constraints with our late changes, we now have one night at WL which we'll use for MVMCP on 11/30, 4 nights at AKL (3 on the land/sea package, one extra day added on), and four nights on the Wonder leaving 12/5. We did have to move up froma Cat 7 to a Cat 6, and they did not give us a cabin number , just a guarantee of Cat 6 or better. We also had to change to AKL since Beach Club wasn't available for these dates. It ended up costing a bit more, but we really weren't in a good position to bargain.

Unfortunately, due to the college commencement, I will have to miss Mousefest /RADP meets for the 1st time in 5 years. But we'll still get to see some of the RADP/MF / DIS people on the cruise.

This will be my 2nd DCL cruise, and Jeanne's 1st. I'll be doing a TR when all is over.

Look forward to saying hello to you all.

Take care,

Bill

:wave: Hi, Bill. I'm sorry that you had to change your plans, but I look forward to meeting you and everyone on the cruise.

:wave: Ray

Hi Ray & the gang!
We're coming too! Me, DW, DS11, DS8.

We actually booked 13 months out, before we even knew it was the MouseFest cruise. I went to a couple MouseFest activities last year at WDW and really enjoyed them.

This is our second cruise. In 2001 we had a 4-day Polynesian stay and a 3-day Wonder cruise (booked separately). That was our first WDW vacation since having children and we've gone back every year since.

:wave: ºoº Hi, Eric. That's great. I look forward to meeting you and your family. There will be several free meets open to everyone for Mousefest on the Wonder. Dave Marx from the Passporter.com book will be giving a tour of Nassau, and a 70's party at one of the clubs. And Deb Wills of AllEarsNet.com will hold a morning walk around the Wonder. And Dr. Steven Barrett of the book, "Hidden Mickey's" will give a Hidden Mickey tour of the Wonder.

ºoº :wave: Hi, Kevin. Yes, I think that we are picking up some steam here. Only 52 more days to a magical Wonder cruise.
ºoº
ºoº
ºoº Ray:wave:

51 more days.

ºoº There are several free Mousefest events open to everyone that you might want to show up and say hello that I have listed below.

2004 Mousefest Meets on board the Disney Wonder Cruise Line

ºoº Bon Voyage Party 12/5 at 4:30 with all the different Disney web founders, and Disney book authors.

ºoº Sunrise Walk 12/6 at 7:15 A.M. with Deb Wills from www.AllEarsNet.com .

ºoº 'Round Nassau Town Walking Tour 12/6 at 10:00 A.M. with Dave Marx at www.PassPorter.com

ºoº WaveBands in Route 66 70's Disco Party 12/7 at 10:00 P.M. with Dave Marx, et.al.

ºoº Celebrity Breakfast at Parrot Cay 12/8 at 9:00 with all the Disney Web founders and Disney authurs.

ºoº Hidden Mickey Hunt 12/8 at 10:00 A.M. with Steve Barrett, the author of the hidden mickey's book.

ºoº "49" More Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, Who else is going? ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter