ºoº "7" Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, 7-Mousefest Meets, UPDATEDºoº

Is it too early to start packing? It is colder in Chicago, and I think I can officially start packing our summer clothes in the suitcase. I have booked this cruise over a year ago, and I can't believe that it's almost here! WHOOOOHOOOOOOO

ºoº :wave: "48" More Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, Who else is going? ºoº

ºoº :wave: Hi, mommyof2cuties. It's hard to believe isn't it. I am so ready. I've started reading my Passporter book and I am getting even more excited.

ºoº :wave: Hi, Kev. I am a little excited...lol.

ºoº :wave: Ray

I ordered my passporter book from overstock.com this weekend. I'm hoping there will be some more tips and tricks as far as excursions. The only thing I have booked so far is parasailing on Castaway.
Keep counting the days down, it makes my day!

:wave: Hi, mommyof2cuties. You are going to love the Passporter Cruise book. It has so much information in it. Did you know that www.passporter.com is also giving away last years WDW Passporter books. You just have to pay postage and handling. You can also order more than one to give to friends.

ºoº "47" More Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, Who else is going? ºoº

ºoº :wave: I can't believe it is only 45 more days to our wonderful Disney Wonder Cruise. I wish that they would keep showing that Disney commercial of me laying in the hammack on Castaway Cay...lol.

ºoº Ray :wave:

Hi all! Only just seen this thread....sorry!;) Mandy & Mark here.....

Yes, we are cruising with Deb & Matt, and Tammy & Kevin as Deb says:) (dont believe Kevin when he says his charm and good looks persuaded us by the way......);)

We were lucky enough last year to cruise on the Magic as part of our wonderful 3 week honeymoon trip.......of course it had its drawbacks as Kevin was also on board ;) but luckily Tammy kept him in line and he was very well behaved!:p

This year we are combining our cruise with a week in a villa beforehand, then 4 nights at Hard Rock afterwards....cant wait!:Pinkbounc We have a cat 5 or 6 room booked I think as Mark is spoiling me with a verandah :cloud9:

I also cant wait to see Castaway Cay again....I'm aiming to try and book a cabana massage this time on the island...sounds heavenly.:sunny:

We have the latest passporter Guide too and I keep reading and re-reading it for tips:)

Can I get excited now?:jumping2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

OK, so now I am officially excited? Can't say it feels that much different from the unofficial excitement I was feeling before the 50 day mark, Kev ;).

Better late than never, Mandy :wave2: .

:wave: Hi, Mandy. The more the merrier. I can't believe that there are only 44 more days.

:wave: Hi, Debbie. I am getting more and more excited...lol.

Dave Marx from the DCL Cruise book, and Deb Wills from AllEarsNet will be holding a open to everyone Mousfest meet at the Port Canaveral Coffee Shop before boarding the Wonder.

Of course, there are many other Mousefest Meets that are open to everyone that I have listed on the first page incase anyone would like to come.

Ray :wave:

:wave: "43" more days to go.

If you have never been to Nassau, which I haven't, I think everyone would enjoy the Nassau Walking Tour led by Dave Marx. Dave Marx has been there many times and is one of the authors of the many Passporter books. I really love his "Passporter's Disney Cruise Line" book.

I guess that I am the only one that signed up with the Mousefest group.

But all the meets that I have listed above are open to anyone on the cruise. There is no cost to join along.

It would be a great way to meet a lot of Disney loving people and a great way to meet some of the authors of various Disney books, like Dave Marx of the Passporter.

I hope some of you will drop by.

Sincerely, Ray:wave:

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only 42 more days to go.

If any of you will be at WDW for the five nights starting on Thursday, December 9, 2004. Deb Wills of www.allearsnet.com will have several Illumination Cruises reserved during the land portion of Mousefest. In her recent Mousefest Update email, she said that she was getting close to posting the first come, first serve spaces for those nights on the Illumination Cruises.

I will post here when the update is made.

Of course, with this meet, you do not have to be a part of Mousefest, but they will charge a person fee on the Illumination Cruises.

It would be fun to meet some other Disney loving people.

Did I already say only 42 more days to go...lol.

:wave: 41 more days to our Wonder cruise.

I thought that I would describe some of the meets that are being organized by Mousefest and Deb Wills, founder of AllEarsNet and Dave Marx one of the authors of Passporter DCL Cruise fieldguide.

These are free Mousefest Meets, and anyone and everyone is encouraged to come by and meet and greet.

One of the first meets will be before we board the Wonder. On Sunday, December 5, 2004 between 1030 and 1130, there will be a meet in the DCL terminal's R. E. Fresh's Gulf Stream Coffee Bar. This is located on the far right side of the terminal. Most coffee, tea and pastries are about $2.25.

We will meet on and off while many people arrive and register, and before we board the Wonder.

Come by and say hello.

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only 40 more days until the start of the 4-day Wonder.

If you miss the 1030 to 1130 coffee shop meet and greet, there will be another meet and greet on Sunday, December 5, 2004.

After the Safety Drill, everyone is welcome to meet and greet on Deck-10, midship, left side for the Bon Voyage Sail Away Party with Deb Wills, founder of AllEarsNet and Jennifer and Dave Marx, authors of all the Passporter books.

I might have some bubble bottles to hand out to your kids or kids at heart for the sail away party.

This will be a great way to start our cruise and meet each other and several authors of Disney books and founders of Disney web sites.

Everyone is welcome to come by and say hello.

Originally posted by RaySharpton
After the Safety Drill, everyone is welcome to meet and greet on Deck-10, midship, left side for the Bon Voyage Sail Away Party with Deb Wills, founder of AllEarsNet and Jennifer and Dave Marx, authors of all the Passporter books.

Left side?! Isn't there a sailor word for that? :rolleyes:

Ray
You're so enthusiastic! I think your excitement is catching too.....:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

Deb & Matt, Kev & Tammy and we, all met up at the weekend and had great fun talking about the cruise :sunny: :sunny:

We can't wait!:wave:

Deb, I meant to reply before.

Excitement is only 'official' after you have submitted forms in triplicate and had them counter-signed by a Justice of the Peace, Doctor, Traffic Warden or Toilet Cleaner.

Unofficial excitement is free provided you only practice said excitement between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm. There will be a beer tax imposed for excitement experienced outside of these stated hours.

I hope this clarifies the situation. ;)

Kev

ooer Kev, did we not get excited outside these hours at the weekend!!!!???:Pinkbounc :bounce: :crazy:

:wave: Hi, Angel, Kev, and Erik.

Sounds like I need to up my credit card limit for this trip...lol.

I can't wait. I've been reading my Passporter on Disney Cruise and I'm getting even more excited.

I can't wait to see all you guys.

I need a precruise party now like you guys.

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only 39 more days until our December 5th Wonderous, Wonderful Wonder Cruise.

The third Mousefest Meet on the Wonder will be bright and early on our first morning on board the Wonder. On Monday, December 6, 2004, Deb Wills, founder of AllEarsNet will host an early morning walk around the ship. Meet at 7:15 A.M. at the 24-hour beverage station on Deck-9-Aft. Afterwards everyone will go up to Deck-10 for a couple laps around the ship(4-laps equal a mile). Any and all speeds welcome. By all means, bring your coffee - why do you think we're meeting at the coffee station! Open to Everyone! I will be there, but I will be very slow. Don't tell anyone, but maybe I will cut across the ship and see everyone come around the other side.

pre-cruise parties are great Ray!:Pinkbounc

they help the excitment along nicely:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mark and I are leaving for Orlando on 28th November so we have even less time to wait!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter