ºoº "7" Days to 4-day Wonder December 5, 2004, Sunday, 7-Mousefest Meets, UPDATEDºoº

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has received their cruise documents yet? I keep checking the mail each day, and can't wait to actually have them in hand.

Take care,

Bill

I didn't get our docs yet. However, I am unsure of the the time frame in which they should arrive.
When should I panic or at least call my TA?
Please, if anyone gets their docs, I hope you post.

Hiya folks,

The Cruise docs will be sent out later this week. They should be arriving in your mailbox around the weekend or early next week.

Your package will be including the MouseFest Pocket Guide (which is what we were waiting on and it is now printed!).

Looking forward to meeting/seeing you on board!

Deb

Originally posted by DebWills
Hiya folks,

The Cruise docs will be sent out later this week. They should be arriving in your mailbox around the weekend or early next week.

Your package will be including the MouseFest Pocket Guide (which is what we were waiting on and it is now printed!).

Deb

:wave: Hi, Deb. Thanks for for the response. I can't wait. I am so excited to go on my first cruise.

:wave: Hi, Angel, Bill, and mommyof2cuties. I think that I read on every single cruise forum where so many people worry and get so excited about getting their documents. I think that is so normal...lol.

I am not really worried about it, and I am leaving a week before the cruise. I think that I have heard that most cruisers receive their documents between one and two weeks of departure. Of course, we usually read about the extreme early and late doc deliveries, and worry. That's sorta normal.

Thanks for the heads up Deb.

I saw on your yahoo 2004 Mousefest Update member list that you have over 700 people signed up to receive updates.

Wouldn't that be amazing if that many showed up for the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet on Saturday, December 11th. WOW!!!!!!

Ray :wave:

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "25" more days until the "WONDERful" 4-day cruise.

And Deb left a message saying that those that bought the cruise from Mousefest will be getting their documents very soon along with a brochure of all the 2004 Mousefest Meets.

Here is her quote, thank you Deb:

Originally posted by DebWills
Hiya folks,

Deb

I suspect Deb means just those who booked through MouseEars Vacations, but possibly she has really arranged with DCL to include MouseFest info in everyone's docs! We'll find out soon!

Erikthewise,

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, I meant those on the MF cruise who booked with MEV.

For those of you on the cruise who booked elsewhere... most all of the meets are OPEN to EVERYONE!!! So don't be shy and come join us for some fun!!!!!

And soon there will be a online link to the Pocket Guide so you can see all the events before you go!

Deb

Thanks for the info Deb,

Since this cruise was a last minute switch from our original cruise dates, we booked through DCL, so I'll have to depend on the online MF guides.

See you all on the ship,

Take care,

Bill

woohoo everyone! Just received our cruise docs from the nice UPS man all the way over here in the UK!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Cant wait! Im sooooooo excited!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

UKDeb have you got yours yet?:wave:

Got our docs as well today!

Now I'm 'officially' officially excited.

As for photos of me in 70's gear ........ there is a particularly nasty picture of me with an afro! This will NOT be posted here or Mrs Stringer will soon find herself no longer married.

Kev

Originally posted by Kevin Stringer
Got our docs as well today!

Now I'm 'officially' officially excited.

As for photos of me in 70's gear ........ there is a particularly nasty picture of me with an afro! This will NOT be posted here or Mrs Stringer will soon find herself no longer married.

Kev

Hi, Kev. That's great news. And don't worry about your hair. At least you probably have hair...lol, unlike me. I can't wait to see you and everyone.

Ray

I am very excited about seeing everyone at the cruise.

On another note, I have been posting on other Mousefest Disney website forums about the 2004 Mousefest 4-day Wonder cruise and Mega-Mouse Meet on Saturday, December 11th and all the other meets from Mousefest, like AllEarsNet, Passporter, Recreation Arts Disney Parks, DisneyCentral, Tagrel, and WaltDisneyTrivia. And on the DIS which is not officially participating, but I wish that they were.

I was just letting everyone know how many great Disney sites are out there. And that all of them were going to meet together at the 2004 Mousefest.

I am thinking now that maybe I should not have been so excited about the cruise and the meets and posting them everywhere. Mainly because I have nicely beem told that it may not be appropriate to post about other websites meets and offerings on other websites.

I think that I understand this now.

I want to apologize to anyone that I might have offended by posting all of these lists, websites, and meets, even if it may only be one person that was upset.

My only goal was to give information about so many Disney loving people meeting together at the place we all have in common and that is everything Walt Disney.

Most Sincerely, RaySharpton

Well, you certainly haven't upset me, Ray. As far as I'm concerned, Mousefest is all about the various Disney fan communities meeting up to share a common love and I appreciate you posting the information here.

No documents here, yet. :(

no offence taken here either Ray:)
we appreciate your excitement!;)

Deb, hope your docs arrive soon matey!:wave:

Originally posted by Kevin Stringer
Not a problem here Ray.

The only time I would be offended is if you tried to take away my beer! :scared1:

Kev

:wave: Hi, everyone and thanks. I just didn't want to upset anyone.

"20" more days until the Wonder 4-day cruise.

Below is a quote from Jennifer and Dave Marx with two links showing a BROWSING version of the Mousefest Pocket Guide and a larger link that allows you to PRINT and CUT OUT and STAPLE together your own 2004 Mousefest Pocket Guide for both the sea and land portions.

The Pocket Guide is intended to be a concise list of the meets so you can carry it with you while you’re on your vacation. We take the information already available online and format it carefully. We’ll distribute free, printed copies of this booklet at the events. If you’d like a sneak peek at the Pocket Guide before you arrive, you have two options:

1. Download the "Browse" PDF file -- it’s specially formatted for easy viewing onscreen. You’re also welcome to print it if you wish. The actual printed booklet will be smaller. Download here: Browse version (2 MB) www.passporter.com/mousefest/mousefestpocketguidebrowse.pdf

2. Download the "Print" PDF file -- it's formatted to allow you to print an actual booklet that much likes what we'll be distributing at the events. This version isn't very helpful if you just want to look at it onscreen, however. The pages should be printed back-to-back, then folded in half and stapled. Download here: Print version (5 MB) www.passporter.com/mousefest/mousefestpocketguideprint.pdf

Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print either of these files. Most people have this on their computers already, but if you do not visit www.adobe.com for their free Reader. If you have problems viewing the files or they seem weird, you may also need to upgrade to the most recent version of the Reader (also free).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter