~ºoº November 27, 2010- Western Magic! ºoº~

Another boost to keep us moving here!

:flower3: Really spring like in Michigan today. It's been in the 60s for two days now! Virtually no wind today so it feels lovely!

It is really warm today but dry here I'd guess upper 70's I am completely worn out and really OVER this new job. I don't mind work, I'm not lazy by any means but I have been there almost 3 weeks and just got my first paycheck today since they lost that one. Also got my 2nd paycheck today so at least I got money now. But I had to file harassment charges against a manager there and its the worst employer I have ever dealt with so far. So I will be trying to find a new job asap.

I could use a cruise right now!

Yeah so I am gonna try and last as long as I can until my Tax Refund gets here and then I am most likely going to quit. I just can't fathom working for this place too long and my body just won't be able to take too much of it anyways.

Thanks for the Hug and I appreciate the sounding board.

:wave2: Good Morning and to a new start in the week!

Rained almost 1 3/4 inches yesterday :scared1: better than snow!!

Just the same stuff going on around here. Trying to get use to the new time! Dark again when I take the boys to school.

Have a great week!:flower3:

It is in the 80's this week and sunny for the most part :D Very nice.

I quit my job yesterday I couldn't stand it a day longer I feel much happier.

Hope it warms up quickly for you :)

Amy, sounds like the right thing to do. Hope you are able to find another one quickly--if that is what you decide you want.

Yeah, it's another cold, rainy day here. Predicting snow showers for tomorrow. The PROMISED that it wasn't going to accumulate!

good luck with the snow! It is almost 8pm here and it is 77º and clear right now.

Oh sure, rub it in! :rotfl2: :lmao: As I look outside right now, ground, houses covered with frost, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining!

Not much going on around here. I think that I'll start preparing for some cleaning and refreshing during spring break. Skylar's room needs to be made more teenage and get rid of the stuff that he doesn't use anymore, I'd like to refresh my room with a little change. Maybe change quilts and make some new shams and curtains, some pillows? :confused3 . Would like to do the same for kitchen. Living room could use a good under the couch type cleaning. Wouldn't it be nice to have warm weather and get to do the windows too! Yeah, it's easy to write it. We'll actually see what we get done. If I jump in now, and get some things prepared we just might be able to do it!

Oh well, still going to hunt for a new job?:flower3:

Thanks! I am finishing packing as yesterday a great friend of mine booked me for a flight tomorrow to go visit her and her family in Indianapolis IN. I can't wait! A vacation LOL.

One thing about living in Orlando, is that vacations mean going somewhere other then Disney LOL.

We were going to go to the GF for a week with the Buy 4 Get 3 special they are running but frankly why??? Just to get a good deal thats what our reason was. SO we are cancelling that and we will be going to Sanibel Island for a week to go shell hunting. :)

I rather cruise but frankly rather save up and splurge on the Back to Back we have planned for cruising.

Hey Amy! One thing we've always done on the other threads I've been on is compete for the top of the page! (15 to the page set) and you just missed your chance! LOL

This will be the top of page three!! Woo hoo! :woohoo:

OhMyGosh! I just realize that's it has been since 3-14 since I've posted. Check every day for posters. Giving us a bump up so hopefully a fellow cruiser can see us!

I hope everyone had a great week!

Hello everyone!

We are currently booked on this cruise (although I am nervous about water temps - will they be comfortably warm??)

This is our cast of characters with ages at time of sailing:

Me (39)
DH (38)
DD (10)
DS (8 by 1 day!)

My mom (65)
My dad (77)

We are in rooms 6548 and 6522.

We all cruised Disney on a 4 night back in May 05 and loved it. Very excited to be going back for a 7 night with the kids being a bit older.

Look forward to getting to know everyone! :goodvibes

~Karolyn

Hi Karolyn! I have cruised twice now during this week and the water was wonderful--put that worry out of your mind!

I'm Dawn and I cruise with my two grandsons, Skylar and Christian who both will be 14 on this cruise! OMG!

We will be on deck 7 right near the rear deck! We were on deck 7 in 07 and deck 6 in 08.

Glad you stopped in to introduce yourself. I usually pop in at least once a day to see if anyone else has showed up!

Welcome to our New Cruisers!!

Sorry I disappeared Dawn! I have been on a WHIRLWIND since February 13th!!!

I get a text from my friend from Frankton, IN. "Hey Amy come visit me I bought you a ticket" WHAT THE *beep* Yeah my Best Friend knew I was really bummed about the job and bought me a ticket to go see her! She tells me on Friday the 13th that I am Leaving on SUNDAY the 15th!!!!! OMG. 2 days to pack...takes me 2 months most times and that is pushing it!

I managed and only forgot socks so a trip to WalMart in IN was on the menu! LOL. I had a great time just got back on Sunday, had to do 3 loads of laundry, get my last paycheck, get my car fixed BLECH! and then spent today catching up on things.

I had a BLAST and while I am sorry I couldn't chat here I was really enjoying my time with a great friend the most.

I am back and should be around for the most part unless job interviews, and offers distract me again!

Oh and we cancelled my Grand Floridian Birthday trip and are going to Sanibel Island for a week instead got a great deal at a nice hotel, a convertible rental so we don't drive my car, and plan to just relax.

So we moved the GF deposit to All Star Music over Labor Day in Hopes of Free Dining. If no Free Dining this year then we will move it again to closer to Christmas.

I can't wait for our cruise though, I have to renew my passport in March 2010 and I can't believe how fast time is moving!

Thanks for the welcome and the reassurance about the water. I really wanted to see the ship decorated for Christmas but wanted warm water too! Yes - I want it all :rotfl:!

I know it's early but I am a planner. If anyone has any feedback on any excursions for Grand Caymen or Cozumel I'd love to hear them.

For now it's off to Disney Dreams.

Good Morning!

Amy, I am so glad that you had a good time. Hopefully, it was restful and unstressful too! We have reservations for Aug 23 in hopes of the free dining too!

Hi again Karolyn! I've not ever seen the ship not decorated for Christmas! :rotfl:This time of year just works the best with our schedule. I even go swimming at Castaway! And the water has to be pretty warm for me to get in! I missed seeing the Minnie statue this year, so I want to see that next time!

Excursions: We totally missed GC last cruise. The waves were too high and port officials wouldn't let us tender. We were going to go on a yacht there. :sad2: In Cozumel, we had plans to go to Chankanaab (sp?)but at the last minute chose to go to a private club/beach front. Everyone had great fun snorkeling and they had a seafood platter that fed 8 people! We got pizza for the non-fishy people! I wanted to go shopping--there was enough time--but I couldn't go any farther. Got back to the ship about 6 p.m. and took a nap! So, I think this time in GC we'll try 7 mile beach and Cozumel do a little shopping which is right there at the pier, and I would love to afford dolphin swim but otherwise maybe the beach what's it called Mia Playa?? or Chankanaab.

Karolyn, You sound like a planner like me and Amy! We'll get along fabulously!

I have to do DOUBLE the planning we are doing this Cruise and doing the Eastern that leaves when this one returns. Back to Back Cruiser here. But I haven't even started really looking at excursions yet. I know we are going to do Key West on our own. Probably the Trolly (not the train) so we can hop on and off and see things and not have to find parking or be stuck on the train.

GC I haven't even researched overly other then what I put for links on the Cruise Website!

Cozumel we will probably just be shopping, and doing something beachy as with mom's mobility issues we don't want to venture too far.

But i think the biggest thing is figuring out what to do onboard each week to make sure we hit a lot of things that we haven't done onboard yet.

Amy, with the two cruises, I still haven't been able to do everything I wanted to do yet! I really think that I am not going to go to dinner this time. That will save hours of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter