• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

‘Ohana Bloody Mary Flight?

WriterGina

Mouseketeer
Anyone who’s done ‘Ohana breakfast recently—do they have the Bloody Mary flight? My husband is a Bloody Mary aficionado and we saw a Molly video from reopening where she got a fabulous Bloody flight, but I don’t see the flight on the current menu. Thanks!

Can’t say I know what a Molly video is but it’s pretty easy to make a Bloody Mary…guess it’s the garnishes that make it flight worthy. Have you checked Tamu Lounge and the other lounge at Poly? All eateries seem to have the same cocktail menu.

Just what you need first thing in the morning before heading to the parks. I have enough trouble staying awake in the dark attractions. :)

There used to be a place in Animal Kingdom that made a rockin' bloody mary- can't remember the name :(. Always my treat after hustling the family there for rope drop!

Last month from DFB:

One specialty drink that you won’t find on the menu right now is the Bloody Mary Flight! Our server mentioned it, and we were able to get it.

The flight has Tequila, Vodka, and Whisky Bloody Marys! The Bloody Mary flight cost $17.

Last month from DFB:

View attachment 595460

One specialty drink that you won’t find on the menu right now is the Bloody Mary Flight! Our server mentioned it, and we were able to get it.

The flight has Tequila, Vodka, and Whisky Bloody Marys! The Bloody Mary flight cost $17.
Oh arent they cute? Look like the little juice glasses they served back in the ‘70s with an ounce or two added! No fancy garnishes though. Guess they mean business.

There used to be a place in Animal Kingdom that made a rockin' bloody mary- can't remember the name :(. Always my treat after hustling the family there for rope drop!
If it comes to mind, please share! I love a good Bloody Mary and I know I'm going to need one after getting our crowd to AK the morning after Boo Bash 🥴

Yeah I was surprised by the lack of garnishes too.
Yeah, I mean isn’t that kinda the thing?? Like a piece of celery, a shrimp, bacon, two chicken wings, a half a tomato, etc??!? The bigger the better it seems. I, however, positively want to hurl at the idea of booze mixed with vegetables or dairy products! 🤮 But my brother was a Bloody Mary guy, so they still make me smile to see the outrageous ones.

Last month from DFB:

View attachment 595460

That’s the one I was looking for—guess we can ask and see if we get lucky! Thanks! (Tho the lack of garnishes does seem odd…)

Yeah, I mean isn’t that kinda the thing?? Like a piece of celery, a shrimp, bacon, two chicken wings, a half a tomato, etc??!? The bigger the better it seems. I, however, positively want to hurl at the idea of booze mixed with vegetables or dairy products! 🤮 But my brother was a Bloody Mary guy, so they still make me smile to see the outrageous ones.

I am totally with you about anything savory in my alcoholic drinks! I can’t handle Bloody Marys at ALL, but my husband loves them.

…a row of meatballs to match the spirits on a flaming skewer sounds like an idea…

:drinking:
As for dairy, don’t knock it until you’ve tried a White Russian. That was my drink of choice during my girl drink drunk 30’s; grown up since then.

I’m not a fan of all the garnishes that are so popular these days. If I want a side of beef with my drink, I’ll order a sandwich! 😆

…a row of meatballs to match the spirits on a flaming skewer sounds like an idea…

:drinking:
As for dairy, don’t knock it until you’ve tried a White Russian. That was my drink of choice during my girl drink drunk 30’s; grown up since then.
Oh, I’ve tried it…and my girlfriends are all about the Bushwackers. But if you ever have a bad experience with some bad milk, it kinda ruins you forever. 🤢 I don’t even drink milkshakes. I’ll stick to my beer and boat drinks. But I will share your flaming meatballs—that sounds pretty awesome lol

Oh, I’ve tried it…and my girlfriends are all about the Bushwackers. But if you ever have a bad experience with some bad milk, it kinda ruins you forever. 🤢 I don’t even drink milkshakes. I’ll stick to my beer and boat drinks. But I will share your flaming meatballs—that sounds pretty awesome lol
What is a "boat drink"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter